Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New! Rank 15 Gardening

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Avalon has a new Gardening Trainer and there are new Gardening Ranks, new Plants and new Spells to be learned!

Avid Gardeners can now obtain rank 15 in Gardening!

Second Spring is a very special Gardening spell that requires rank 15 in Gardening! It will transform your Elder plants into the much more aesthetically pleasing Mature looking plant. It essentially will place your Elder plants in statis but without the blue glow normally associated with Elder stage plants. They will still act the same and you can still harvest them that one last time, but Second Spring will allow you to keep your plant in its Mature looking phase indefinitely, meaning you can use the plant you grow as a permanent decoration in your house.

**Update** You must complete the quest "Sumner's Tale" in Caliburn AND "Between Two Shrubs" in Dun Dara before Roger the Shrubber will appear.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hi there me and lot people have troubel with this. I have done them both quest and i an lvl 11 as of right now.Garden guy has shown up but the garden quest are not light up there all in grey. Wanted to purchase the Rank 10 spell but will not let me what do i do can please help thanks again for your time.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hello there i am rank 15 now still not getting garden quest. I get tired wait for this. Start to bug me. LVL 79 and i would like you reply help me lot my friends have same troubel no quest. Should never make quest for garden Guy show up lot people have troubel never been like this. Why did you make quest first place for garden guy messing everything up. So please reply back help us thanks

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
Same as Allen. The cards do not light up and I am rank 10 and have the money. Also, my exp gardening bar does not move, it has only move one bubble since i have started as rank 10 . Is this a bug or normal?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Your gardening bubble moves very slowly because it is a massive amount of gardening xp to get a level. It isn't tracked on the character sheet but I would estimate it's about 120,000 xp to get to level 11.

Speaking of which - I made it to level 11 and... nothing!
No increase in energy or a fill up to max. I just got the "Level up!" message and that's it.

Considering the time involved to reach higher gardening levels I'd suggest offering some sort of reward. If the xp doesn't increase each level (like it normally does) then I still have to gain almost 500,000 xp before I can use the new spell. Give us some candy while we're waiting for dessert!

Putrid Bug Spray and Miniature Bloodbats have a pre-requisite that isn’t displayed.

Putrid Bug Spray requires that you have learned Pungent Bug Spray.

Miniature Bloodbats requires that you have learned Dragonflies.

Second Spring doesn’t have any pre-requisites.

We’ll display these pre-requisites on the spell purchase screen in a future update.

Arthur

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hi there i am rank 15 in garden still no quest or garden guys still has not show up i am lvl 79. I have did almost hole game new world. Why is quest not giving it to me. This is not really fair why did make quest for this. Lot people have in to much issue. What do i do there no quest for me and i cant get any my spell. I start to get very upset Miss Greyrose help me ok

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
I have purchased the first spell (Putrid Bug Spray ), and have now achieved Level 11.

The progross bar has advanced to the first mark when I harvested some Elder plants But, as I havest growing plants (what used to be 300xp), there does not seem to be any movement nor is that information displayed in floating up green characters.

What are the xp's required to advance to each level (xp per segment if you will).

The gardening information above level 10 is not yet in the in-game help.

one last question -- where do we get the new seeds?

Thanks for new things to do with gardening. :)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hi there well want add little note this post. I am haveing troubel with getting my garden spells . Quest does not come up at all. I have gone back though new world trained every garden spell there is still quest does not show up. Why did you make a quest for garden so many people haveing troubel with this. I getting tired of posting again and again when going help us. I see have time make new pack witch bring KI more cash. When going post help me out. I tired sit around wait for you post help me out. Just change it take out them quest make garden guy show up or fix it already.
Miss greyRose you going ever help me.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
knightlyshadow1234 wrote:
Your gardening bubble moves very slowly because it is a massive amount of gardening xp to get a level. It isn't tracked on the character sheet but I would estimate it's about 120,000 xp to get to level 11.

No increase in energy or a fill up to max. I just got the "Level up!" message and that's it.

Considering the time involved to reach higher gardening levels I'd suggest offering some sort of reward. If the xp doesn't increase each level (like it normally does) then I still have to gain almost 500,000 xp before I can use the new spell. Give us some candy while we're waiting for dessert!

I agree i think since the new lvls to gardening are very high to reach they should be giving us a little something extra to encourage us to go for a that lvl 15. I think giving us a little more garden/pet energy with each lvl would be great.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I am a rank 10 gardener, and now I feel so low in gardening. I was forced off of the game for 3 days, and when I checked my garden of about 30 plants, no dislikes btw, most were either dead or wilting! I think they should give more time for people who have busy schedules so they can garden.

Andrew Stormblade, Myth, 75, Energy 128

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Jack7021 wrote:
knightlyshadow1234 wrote:

I agree i think since the new lvls to gardening are very high to reach they should be giving us a little something extra to encourage us to go for a that lvl 15. I think giving us a little more garden/pet energy with each lvl would be great.

True it would be nice to have an award, but if you have plants that reseed, you will get it eventually! The only trouble I see is getting rank 11+ on MULTIPLE wizards.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
vaneairdbe wrote:
What is rank 15 title? (rank 10= grandmaster)

I believe it is called "Avid Gardener"

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
i already done the between two shrub the gardener told me to go back to Caliburn to talk to summer fieldgold. i done talking but the gardener have not appear anywhere on Caliburn, is anything else that i need to do?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
nachghe wrote:
i already done the between two shrub the gardener told me to go back to Caliburn to talk to summer fieldgold. i done talking but the gardener have not appear anywhere on Caliburn, is anything else that i need to do?

The gardener is in Abbey road. You also need to do the quest Sumner's Tale.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
what are the new plants? i am lvl 40 and all i got is an alligator pear tree and i am wondering if there r any other new plants plz respond if you know any

Administrator
mikey515 wrote:
what are the new plants? i am lvl 40 and all i got is an alligator pear tree and i am wondering if there r any other new plants plz respond if you know any

That information would be considered a spoiler, young Wizard and we would not allow a mass posting of plants here on our message boards. Visit our fansites such as http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Gardening to get the information you need.

community@wizard101.com