Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Master Story?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I had this crazy crazy idea the other day about a "master plot". Meaning what if Malistaire and Morganthe was just steps to get to this plot? If your wondering, my story includes Bartleby's and Grandmother Raven's "evil" brother. So i was think that Bartleby would be the titan of life, Grandmother Raven would be titan of myth, while this new villian would be death. He's just been tapping into the desires of people and using them to fulfill his master plan, which i'm still thinking of. Anyways tell me what you think about this so far.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
its good! very creative! love the aspect of the life, myth and death schools, which barely get good recogtion

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Ok, so I kinda finished my thought on this version of the game's story, so sit back and enjoy. So in the begining of time there was Bartleby, the titan of life, Grandmother Raven, the titan of myth, and well still thinking of a good name, but he was the titan of death. They lived in peace and kept the balance of the great land in check, balancing each other's power. However, the death titan was driven my his desires to control the world. he soon build an army to overthrow his siblings and rule the land! Centuries of war almost ended in the brother's victory. Bartleby sang his last song, the song of hope, which Grandmother Raven used the lyrics to form them into 3 powerful new titon, titons who could rule the elements of the great land, thus bringing the elemental titans, Dragon, Giant, and Triton. After these 3 powerful spirits were created, they ended the war, but their combined power gravely damage the land. Knowing that death had to exist for balance in the world, Bartleby sealed his brother away instead. His children years later would fight over control of the land, this war lead to the destruction of the once great land, and divided it into seperate worlds. After Merle Ambrose helped Bartleby "string" together the worlds, the universe then became the great spiral of today. years later, the death triton would try to break from his imprisonment and found Morganthe, he tapped into her desires for power, and used her to lead his army.This plan failed of course and Morganthe was i think sealed away or something like that? He later found another chance of escape through Malistaire. He used his grief and desires to revive his wife to his advantage, fooling him into releasing the dragon titan, for it's awakening would trigger chaos into the world bringing him forth into the spiral once again. After we stopped him, he restored Morganthe to unleash him once more. And this is were we are right now. So after hearing this, what are your thoughts?

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
cat4hurricane4 wrote:
its good! very creative! love the aspect of the life, myth and death schools, which barely get good recogtion

If we really put our minds to good use, the spirits schools had to have come first to questions asked. This is just fantasy but even so it would be a little awkard to have fire come first then life.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I haven't came up with a good name yet but i think i got my vision of him in my mind. I think that he should a giant spider type of creature, being a symbol for Morganthe and "her" army, and spiders and birds are enemies, and they both live in trees. If any of you have any good name ideas, please post and tell me i would love to hear them :).

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I think this idea is great! Coming from a fellow creative writer, and master plot maker, I appreciate the time and effort you must have put into this. I know that it sound a wee bit cheesy, but think about the Grim Reaper, Beelzebub, or something of the sort to get the ball rolling on naming the Death Titan. I think this would be a good way to tie in some of the last few worlds Wizard101 will release, and it completely would fit into the storyline.

Also having mentioned I'm a writer as well, you should check out my other post: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/48927.ftl
It has a nice plot idea that could be the one of the last steps to the end.

Good show old boy!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
sparkstar1209 wrote:
I think this idea is great! Coming from a fellow creative writer, and master plot maker, I appreciate the time and effort you must have put into this. I know that it sound a wee bit cheesy, but think about the Grim Reaper, Beelzebub, or something of the sort to get the ball rolling on naming the Death Titan. I think this would be a good way to tie in some of the last few worlds Wizard101 will release, and it completely would fit into the storyline.

Also having mentioned I'm a writer as well, you should check out my other post: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/48927.ftl
It has a nice plot idea that could be the one of the last steps to the end.

Good show old boy!

Thank you so much, and for the record, I came up with this idea when thinking about the last and final boss. Hmm still thinking of name though. Anyways thanks again.