Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spamming in PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Spam during the match within Player vs Player rank is legit nothing worst than using minion during the match. you can spam the rest of the game, if you can cause i have remedies for it by using dispel ,It's the whole purpose, we have a dispel every school for reasons except to you how to apply on the game.The worst part is using minion on the game likewise,The Myth school crying about not to use Minion? You can use it but not during the Player vs Player match .It should be prohibited on Player vs Player rank. I have Myth school and its a Warlord.I never use any minion ever since i battle in the arena Player vs Player, I fought myself an able to figure it out how to use Myth spell very effectively to win the battle.Myth school very powerful spell if you know how to use the value of each spell. You have to figure it out to yourself.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
benjamin268 wrote:
Spam during the match within Player vs Player rank is legit nothing worst than using minion during the match. you can spam the rest of the game, if you can cause i have remedies for it by using dispel ,It's the whole purpose, we have a dispel every school for reasons except to you how to apply on the game.The worst part is using minion on the game likewise,The Myth school crying about not to use Minion? You can use it but not during the Player vs Player match .It should be prohibited on Player vs Player rank. I have Myth school and its a Warlord.I never use any minion ever since i battle in the arena Player vs Player, I fought myself an able to figure it out how to use Myth spell very effectively to win the battle.Myth school very powerful spell if you know how to use the value of each spell. You have to figure it out to yourself.

What's wrong with using a minion, if it helps people win there is no reason to ban it from ranked PvP. I love using minions, i just wish they wouldn't pass so much. If you're a myth, just keep a couple of humungofrogs as a minion-ridding tool.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Um..... sorry if I get the points wrong (was a bit confusing to read), but why exactly do you want minions to be banned from pvp? Is it because you dont or something? I love my life minion, she has saved my hide multiple times, but I dont see what is wrong with the rest of the minions......

Also, are you attacking or defending spamming? Using a dispel every round doesnt help you much, it just makes them fizzle and you wasting pips, while the cards are put back in thier deck, but you used up your dispel till you reshuffle.....

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Um? Are you insane? No. We wont ban NORMAL cards that NORMAL people EARNED just because one person feels it is unfair. And its probably one in every 10,000 people that complain about this.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Congratulations for you for never using a minion, but other people depend on minions even other schools besides myth. As a life wizard, I like to use my life minion so he can heal me just in the case I have infections stacked on me or just so I can get some health back up without wasting like 8 pips.