Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gallium Juggernauts???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Why do I have to keep on defeating these annoying life enemies? Usually, it takes like 3-4 tries to get the item, but to get the Crystal Hammer, it took at least 9 tries! I'm starting to give up. What should I do about them? I'm also starting to think that the Ancient Matriarch is just hallucinating. What should I do?

Mason Deathwalker
Level 44 Master Diviner

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
In every world of the Spiral there are certain "collect this" quests that require patience to obtain, I treat this as the time KI wants me to stop and smell the roses.

Just consider this mini farming, even tho for some of us that do not we must for certain things.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
oh :) i get you and that is a good point. besides, i already finished that quest

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
kingamebass wrote:
Why do I have to keep on defeating these annoying life enemies? Usually, it takes like 3-4 tries to get the item, but to get the Crystal Hammer, it took at least 9 tries! I'm starting to give up. What should I do about them? I'm also starting to think that the Ancient Matriarch is just hallucinating. What should I do?

Mason Deathwalker
Level 44 Master Diviner

Well your right it takes a few trires normally, but you just got to keep trying. So just be glad you are not a life person!!
But, maybe you should switch rea;ms and try again and again and again and so on
--------------------------------Mycin Jadesheild--lvl 62 life( )

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
It takes patience. Don't worry, the Gallium Juggernauts were like that for me.

Just keep trying, and you'll get it.

Oh, and you might want to make sure your near the Gallium Juggernaut Symbol on the Map.