Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get to Necropolis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I have just gotton to Necropolis, but I cant get through, what do I do now?
Rebecca smith

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Right now the portal to Necropolis is not open.

Go to the Plaza of Conquests. If you click your map, you'll see the entrance to Necropolis there. Once you get to Necropolis and do a simple quest there, it will unlock the portal and you'll be able to get to use the portal in the future.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:
I have just gotton to Necropolis, but I cant get through, what do I do now?
Rebecca smith

Is it a quest for Plaza Of Conquests? The arrow is messing with you. You're not up to Necropolis! Enter The Autheum then press map, you'll see the Plaza of Conquests THERE.

!!!!!! wish you luck in the tougher challenges!!!!!!!!

~Emily IceBlood Level 55 Death

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Ok. I am gaving the same problem. I have gone thru the doors to get in to the Necropolis, but i don't have any quests available. I have done every quest I can find in every zone available to me. But, i can not get Drake to talk to me, other than his stupid "I can not help you" speach. And the portal is still dead.

Talon Griffintamer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Donarian wrote:
Ok. I am gaving the same problem. I have gone thru the doors to get in to the Necropolis, but i don't have any quests available. I have done every quest I can find in every zone available to me. But, i can not get Drake to talk to me, other than his stupid "I can not help you" speach. And the portal is still dead.

Talon Griffintamer

Well, it may take some time to check, but here is a link that shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Also, open your Quest Log File again, and make sure you don't have something like a side quest (not the Roses or the History Books) for Dragonspyre. Otherwise, maybe the link with the list of quests might help.

And two things that I missed in the beginning were:

Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm; he gives you quests that get you moving along in the game, and

The Art of War quest from Halina Warhawk in the Plaza of Conquests. This history book quest is NOT the same as the History Books for Dragonspyre, where you collect one book from a major boss in each area. After you get to the end of Halina Warhawk's dungeon, and you get her history book, you must go back into the dungeon and talk to Halina again. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along too.

Good luck.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There must be a quest that you are missing. At the end of the quests for Plaza of Conquests, you are instructed to go to Necropolis. If you did not get this, check around Plaza of Conquests, or go to wizard101central.com. You can look up the quests for that area there and see if your missing something.