Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thaumaturge Club

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
hi emma moonhunter here and i'm stuck on lvl 22 grizzlehiem is hard for me so someday i would like to meet in the tower but what realm? there are so many let me check my realm
10 mins later
right now i'm in IMP realm so i'll stay in imp meet me in the tower!

Survivor
May 27, 2008
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN ICE CLUB FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE to join, but just one problem. My dad has an account thing on the forum, and as long as he sees my post I am allowed to post it. THE PROBLEM is we have no clue how to post we clicked every button and it says " You dont have access to this page" All I can do is read the forum. SO HOW IN THE WORLD DO I CONTACT THIS LEADER TO JOIN??!!??!! Can anyone tell me? BTW I am a level 50 Grandmaster ice named Cassandra WillowWhisper. Please let me know, I REALLY want to join :D

Cassandra WillowWhisper-Ice-Level 50
Cassandra DeathWhisper-Death-Level 50

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
i am new what sever people? i have been watching to find an ice club so WHAT SERVER?????? :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN ICE CLUB!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
Sorry. All I've seen is Fire, Death, Myth, and Storm clubs. I would like to join! My name is Victoria Firefinder (I know weird name for an ice student, long story...) Level 49 Ice. I have a Colosus pet and I'm in blue and green. (Colors of the sea ) I'm usually in the more crowded realms cause I've beat the game and I have nothing else to do but party. :D Find me! I'm usually in Ambrose Area one hanging out at all the local parties.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
WOOHOO! AN ICE CLUB! ICE RULES! i'll join but i might not make it to all the meetings because of the time zone but ill try to be at as many meetings as i can.

Tyler IceRunner lvl 49 ice wizard

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Awesome, I'd love to join, except for one problem. I don't think I can make it to any meetings. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, though, because I am level 37 and I think I already have enough friends. But this is a great idea for people new to the game or just with new characters. I hope many people join!

Hey windlilly,
Aren't you Sierra Winterbreeze? Yes, I read the posts on the other thing about who wrote the tale of sierra winterbreeze?. Lol. :DI am one of your biggest fans! I really like your stories. I'm a fellow thamauturge. (I think I spelled that wrong ) I'm Erica Moonsword, level 24 adept thamauturge. I'm writing a story line, too. I'm actually writing part eight now! I like to pre-write things! Well, I hope to see you in the many worlds of the spiral! Oh yeah, before I forget, I will join the club too. (Can't make it the meetings tho.) Oh well. Good luck with the club!! :D 8)

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Mulanhawaii wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
Awesome, I'd love to join, except for one problem. I don't think I can make it to any meetings. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, though, because I am level 37 and I think I already have enough friends. But this is a great idea for people new to the game or just with new characters. I hope many people join!

Hey windlilly,
Aren't you Sierra Winterbreeze? Yes, I read the posts on the other thing about who wrote the tale of sierra winterbreeze?. Lol. :DI am one of your biggest fans! I really like your stories. I'm a fellow thamauturge. (I think I spelled that wrong ) I'm Erica Moonsword, level 24 adept thamauturge. I'm writing a story line, too. I'm actually writing part eight now! I like to pre-write things! Well, I hope to see you in the many worlds of the spiral! Oh yeah, before I forget, I will join the club too. (Can't make it the meetings tho.) Oh well. Good luck with the club!! :D 8)

Lol, yeah, I'm Sierra WinterBreeze! :D I'm actually level 48 now though. Geez, that was a long time ago.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Hi i'm Sabrina Thaumaturge lvl. 33 almost 34. well i tried making a Club for ice wizards it didnt work lol so i'm joining this one. ok if you wanna meet me, go to the ice tower near the cauldron thing at 3:30 (Pacific Time). i hope 2 see u in wizard101 oh and meet in district um Vampire!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Cody Stormcaster Lvl. 12 just recently learned Evil Snowman! WOHOO!

Er, let me update that. Now lv. 36, just got to Mooshu.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Finally! An actual organized club!! I have searched for a Thaumaturge Club for a while but none was organized or actually got together so this is a big thumbs up!

Stats:
Myrna Dragon
Grandmaster Thaumaturge ~ Level 50

Current Quest:
Dragonspyre - Reading the last knowledge crystal about training your drake for battle

Favorites:
The Royal Dragon from a giftcard and the ice colossus are my favorite ice pets.
The Ice Serpent, Ice Wyvern, and Frost Giant are my favorite spells.

I hope to meet some more ice students out there because I almost never run into ice student anymore!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
OOOOOOOOOOO!! Ill join! Vampire Area right? Im lvl 24 Thaumaturge Jessica Icegem! see you in Ice Tower!