Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next world after Avalon: Polaris or Mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
What if they made a new world based on the giant sand pit that is located under the islands of Krokotopia? If you don't know what I mean then go into the throne room of fire and check out the map of Krok.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
The way I see it, each world already has a school theme. Here's a list:

Wizard City - Everything (it has a street for each school)
Krokotopia - Titan Balance (ice, fire, and storm)
Marleybone - Death
MooShu - Myth
Dragonspyre - Fire
Celestia - Storm
Zafaria - Spirit Blanace (life, death, and myth)
Grizzleheim - Life
Wintertusk - Ice
Wysteria - Sun
Avalon - Moon

So, there's actually four worlds left that they have mentioned in the game. Polaris, Mirage, Yago, and I believe the other one was called Empyria. But the only other school left is Star. This means two things. One, once one of them is used for star, they will have to create new schools. Exactly 3 new schools for 3 new worlds. And this is very believable because the last time they added new schools, it was exactly 3, those being Sun, Moon, and Star. The second thing this means is that they will probably want to use a world for Star before they create new another 3 new schools. Also, if you notice, Polaris IS the name of a star after all. Because of this, Polaris will most likely be the Star-Themed world and also the next world. Who knows what Mirage, Yago, and Empyria will be? I guess we'll just have to wait for the schools to be announced :D. I'm SO gonna start saving my training points lol

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
20man wrote:
what about wierwood that farie girl in wysteria was from

I thought it was going to be a new world too but it turns out it was just a section in Avalon where the hobgoblins and fairies are from.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
clamp2 wrote:
Guys, guys, listen:When Nalia dunestrider mentioned Mirage, and then these comments saying that Mirage can't be created cause it is a desert themed world much like Krokotopia, don't you realize that Mirage can be sort of like Wintertusk?Except that it is a storyline world, and you have to beat Avalon to get to it.You know how Wintertusk is sort of like a part of Grizzleheim?Well Mirage can be sort of like a part of krokotopia, and another boat like the one used to go to the krokosphinx will be used for Mirage.I don't care which of those worlds will be created, but i wanted to clear that up to give Mirage a chance. :D 8)

I'm pretty sure that Mirage would be entirely its own world. It is supposed to have an Indian or Arabian theme which means it wouldn't be connected to Egyptian Krokotopia. Mirage will probably look like the Sultans palace house and be filled with genies, lynxes, camels, cobra snakes and evil efreets.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Here is what I think: (if you notice when you sign in they have the picture of the spiral, all of the current worlds are blue, and of the unreleased worlds are red, there are three red ones, there used to be five before zafaria and avalon)

I think they will include Polaris even though it is part of Pirate101. But it will be a side world, similar to Grizzleheim and Wysteria. This will give familiarity to the characters of Polaris for those of us who cross over to Pirate101.

I think Mirage is the world describe in the prophecy, "I will strike from the shadows." The name Mirage could very well be an indicator of just that, a shadow. I think during the plot line of Mirage, us wizards will suffer some sort of strike or loss from Morganthe. (I.E. a strong ally is lost or kidnapped, certain power is taken, something like that.) I think we can definitely expect some big twist in the Morganthe Arc in Mirage for sure.

Finally, I agree with most people. I think the Morganthe Arc will end with Empyrea. It makes sense and fits the prophecy perfectly.

All in all, I think we are headed towards some exciting and difficult times in the Spiral! and may the odds be ever in our favor! ;)

Let me know what you think!

Benjamin Silverpants
Archmage Pyromancer

Defender
May 22, 2011
hmm. i fa horn is going to call. there is probally horns in mirage. there could be some in polaris. we might not know until pirate101 comes out.

Defender
May 05, 2010
"The mirror will break" (Morganthe saying that she will be at mirror lake)

"The horn will call" (The event when the king was callen to the horned crown)

"I will strike from the shadows"

( Remember when Morganthe was banished from Merle's office? She might mean she returns in Polaris) so I vote Polaris as the next world

"...and even skies will fall!"

In my theory, the final world will be Empyrea. It's description was based mainly
on the sky, and since that last part of Morganthe's prophecy, and the lady of the lake saying "I sense a great storm coming..." Morganthe MAY be sinking the sky to the sea (kinda like what celestia did) so she can summon the storm titan to make the titan able to do her bidding.

Defender
May 05, 2010
"The mirror will break" (Morganthe saying that she will be at mirror lake)

"The horn will call" (The event when the king was callen to the horned crown)

"I will strike from the shadows"

( Remember when Morganthe was banished from Merle's office? She might mean she returns in Polaris) so I vote Polaris as the next world

"...and even skies will fall!"

In my theory, the final world will be Empyrea. It's description was based mainly
on the sky, and since that last part of Morganthe's prophecy, and the lady of the lake saying "I sense a great storm coming..." Morganthe MAY be sinking the sky to the sea (kinda like what celestia did) so she can summon the storm titan to make the titan able to do her bidding.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
i think after you defeat Morganthe in last world ( what ever it is ), she corrupts the storm tree torence , and you will have to defeat him. if so, i have ideas what he gets:
99% extra damage to all schools
10% resistance to all schools and
99% resistance to storm
25% storm accuracy
200% critical rating
150% block rating
18% extra healing ( Torence will get to HEAL him self )

gets 100,000 health

( four people will be allowed to do it a same time ) and it will be hidden in storm tower in ravenwood, btw

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
visa424 wrote:
A world called Valencia was also mentioned in Zafaria by that dead Zebra King so maybe that is also an upcoming world too besides Mirage and Polaris. I hope it does become a new world soon because it sounds like a really cool world! :D

But Valencia, as well as Empyrea, was supposed to be feautured in PIRATE101, I thought.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
ddde643 wrote:
Mirage is going to be like arabian themes probly where the sultans palace came from. Polaris should be ice/star magic themed

Not sure if they'll do an Arabian theme, sounds a bit too much like Krok, plus, they sorta did the Middle-East thing with Stone Town in ZF.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
Celfire wrote:
ddde643 wrote:
Mirage is going to be like arabian themes probly where the sultans palace came from. Polaris should be ice/star magic themed

Not sure if they'll do an Arabian theme, sounds a bit too much like Krok, plus, they sorta did the Middle-East thing with Stone Town in ZF.

I dont think Mirage will be the next world coming out i think it'll be Polaris but i still think M irage will come out cause it can be like a connection or part 2 to Krokatopia and i do believe the skyworld Emperiya will be the last world in the Morganthe saga. Mabye it'll order like Polaris,Emperiya where we fight Morganthe,and then Mirage.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
i dont believe none of it cause it would been on test realm and kingsisle would said some thing about it in the ravenwood news

Explorer
Mar 15, 2011
There is another world mentioned in this game you would need a Myth wizard to have ever heard of...Empyrea....

Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
Polaris is going to be a world in pirate101 it is one of the main pirates :D :D :D

Talon RedDust lvl 10 death

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
"The Mirror will break" (Zafaria)

"The Horn will call" (Avalon)

"From the Shadows I strike" (Darkmoor)

"The Skies will fall" (Empyrea)

It's really simple if you keep up with everything W101 and P101 related. Darkmoor is next, why else would Ki release a large image of the realm?
Empyrea will follow. It comes from the word Empyrean which means heavens, "The Skies will fall." Polaris and Mirage have nothing to do with the Morganthe and Morganthe Army Arc. Darkmoor is probably where hero/heroine finally see Morganthe's true power with the Deck of Shadows.
"From the Shadows I strike." It'll all end in Empyrea because "The Skies will fall."

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Dark7X wrote:
two things, one: i believe polaris is gonna be in pirate 101 (the website mentions it) so i doubt they would put it in both games. and two: am i the only one who remembers at the end of briskbreeze the guy (forget name) says that some other dude says wizard city was just a stepping stone, and that krok is next? cause nothing new has happened in krokotopia

That could be a hint that Morganthe is working with others. They aim to get rid of Wizard City first (Morganthe Army Arc), then head to Krokotopia (next story arc). For all we know Morganthe could just be a minor plot of a huger plan. A lot of people thought Weirwood was coming after Zafaria. Who knew that is was apart of Avalon. No one knew Avalon was next as it was only mentioned once, while the others were mentioned several times. "Wizard City is just the stepping stone, Krokotopia is next." Maybe another story arc. Maybe Malistaire was part of something bigger, not just trying to get Sylvia back. Morganthe and him could be working for other people. Ki might be trying to throw us off track and they're very good at it.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
biggz102 wrote:
I am thinking like for fire the lvl 88 would be called fire blitz, for ice probably avalanche, for storm hurricane, for life wrath of mother nature, for myth excedra or however its spelled lol, for death haunted spirit which im thinking could be a to all enemies attack? and finally for balance Mass fury :) hope you take my ideas into consideration.

This is related to the story, how exactly? If you wanna talk about the rank 10 spells make your own thread, don't troll someone's own.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
I personally think that wizard 101 will not make any more schools or raise the level cap above 100 for fear of overwhelming new players. but i think that if they do they would have to put it all in the last world, and if they did it would overcomplicate the game a little bit :) :)

Anything could happen though this is KI, expect the unexpected

Explorer
May 30, 2011
Well there used to be 5 worlds that could be added to wizard 101 in the future. polaris,mirage, empyrea , nodor and yago. now there are two more possible worlds that could be added to wizards Gobblerton where the gobblers were from before coming to Wizard City and the other world is called nelgotto it is based on venice(City in Italy) and it includes an academy for the most powerful wizards.

And if Polaris is going to be the new world in wizard 101 (which is very likely to happen) it will be removed from pirate 101 because having it in both games will make things too confusing for the players.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I absolutely agree with this because after all polaris IS the north star so i believe it will be a space themed world and that it will be a side world BUT you have to finish it to get to the next world in the morganthe arc. The way i see it is that you will go through facing astral bosses and at the end there will be a hard boss of some sort and when your done with that battle, the camera will zoom in on a world which is the next in the whole big morganthe story.                          Catch ya later!                         Caleb Battleshard, Archmage Thaumaturge

Explorer
May 30, 2011
I am pretty sure that there wont be a morganthe arc for polaris in fact i think we will see a brand new villian in the game but of course we can't be certain just yet because nothing has been made official yet and there is a chance we wont see polaris until 2013.

The focus is going to be pirate 101 coming up in october since that month is when fall officially starts.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
findy777 wrote:
clamp2 wrote:
Guys, guys, listen:When Nalia dunestrider mentioned Mirage, and then these comments saying that Mirage can't be created cause it is a desert themed world much like Krokotopia, don't you realize that Mirage can be sort of like Wintertusk?Except that it is a storyline world, and you have to beat Avalon to get to it.You know how Wintertusk is sort of like a part of Grizzleheim?Well Mirage can be sort of like a part of krokotopia, and another boat like the one used to go to the krokosphinx will be used for Mirage.I don't care which of those worlds will be created, but i wanted to clear that up to give Mirage a chance. :D 8)

I'm pretty sure that Mirage would be entirely its own world. It is supposed to have an Indian or Arabian theme which means it wouldn't be connected to Egyptian Krokotopia. Mirage will probably look like the Sultans palace house and be filled with genies, lynxes, camels, cobra snakes and evil efreets.

Didn't they already sorta do the Indian thing with Stone Town in Zafaria?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
This is what would make great spells for next world
1. fire nuke one hit kill
2. ice, snow ball cannon dose 2009 hit and a weak tant
3. storm rainy nigh-T dose 599 and dose 355 over time
4. life hurt self by 2% of your health then dose 34% hit to bad guy
5.myth ninja fat frog barffs on bad guys dose 500 to 893 and stuns for 3 ronuds
6. death, near kill leaves bad guy with 100 health left
7, 6 head hydra dose 165 for fire lice storm then 360 to myth life and death./
And for the world should be a big city from a 1000 ahead with lazer guns. and where the evil comes to an end :)