Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My new lvl 78 or rank 10 spells

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
So i thought since a lot of you out there are posting your new spell ideas i thought it would be fun to post some of mine. each of these will cost 10 pips.

Fire: Pteranodon
Effect: 200+300 over 3 rounds times 3
Animation: We see rain of fire in the background, or a volcano, theres a jungle underneath, the volcao eruptes and 3 red flaming pteranodons fly out facing the opponent. The first one flies straight that them doing 200+ 300 dot, the second one blast a beam of fire and does 200+300 dot, and finally the third one drops a volcanic rock on enemy, 200+300 dot.
1500 damage in total with 3 fire dots around the opponent.
Single enemy attack

Ice: Ice Bear
Effect: 875 and steals 2 shields to all enemies
Animation: We see a hill side cave surrounded by trees and plants, a blizzard starts, blindy the secene with a white snowing screen with a cave entrance as the only thing seen. 2 eyes pop out and a giant polar bear jumps out. It stares for a second then pounds on the enemy dealing damage and taking 2 shields which go on you.

Storm: Giant Squid
Effect: 1375 damage plus one round stun
Animation: We see the ocean with many storm clouds over it, lightning rains down to schock the waters, showing an obminous shadow beneath the waters in a form of a squid, it then rises from the great depths and attracts lightning to it, it slashes the opponent with one tenticle doing 1375 damage, then slashes them again with it's other tenticle and stuns them.

Myth: Razor Rhino
Effect: 150 and 775 damage to all enemies and breaks 3 shields
Animation: We see a normal desert like ground, suddenly the ground shakes and grows to like a hill, it splits in half releasing a rampaging razor horn rhino, it roars many times at the enemy then swings it head at them, 150 damage, then a tackle pound with it's head, 775 damage, after all enemies are hit, it stamps on the ground creating an earthquake like animation which breaks 3 shileds from all surviving enemies.

Life: Man Eating Plant
Effect: 250+750 over 3 rounds to all enemies and heals 300 over 3 rounds to all friends
Animation: We are in a jungle with a single tiny flower bud plant surronded my huge trees and bushes. We then see tiny gnomes come out from bushes and walks to the plant. The plant shakes and moves and the gnomes run away, it grows and opens the bud revealing a mouth with green acid like liquid drooling from the mouth. It then stretches over and covers the enemy in it's mouth, when it retreats from the attack an "explosion" of the green acid is left behind dealing the dot damage, it then turns around to friends and spits a blue liquid ball at all of them, including you, this becoms the dot heal.

Death: Headless Horsemen
Effect: 725 damage swap half to health, adds -25% healing and -35% damage to all enemies
Animation: We see a trail, the season is autumn so the trees are almost dead. The wind picks up and in the distance we see a shadow of a horsemen. he rides out of the bushes and the skeleton horse shouts out, kinda like the snow angel, he points the sword at the enemy and drains the green energy from them, turns around and points it at you, giving you a heal.

Balance: Krokosphinx
Effect: 900 storm, 800 fire, 750 myth, or 700 ice, life, death, or balance damage, adds 2 universal dispels
Animation; We see the krokosphinx in it's normal stone form on the island, it starts to crack and break apart revealing the true sphinx inside. It then blast to opponent with an energy blast, color depends on school of magic used, then opens mouth, too charms fly out and attact to opponent, these become the dispels.

Well i hope you all liked my spells , tell me what you like and what you didn't liked and i'll see if there's anything i would like to change later. Thank for reading and bye.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I am not going to lie, but I like your imagination, and creativity. My only problem is that the storm, ice, balance and myth spells are over powered and life D.O.Ts aren't really how the school rolls. Here are my ideas:

Death
Crypt Spider
900 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Myth
Deathworm: 20% pierced 800 damage to all enemies and destroy all wards

"A little village in the desert sprouts up with little people running around (similar to stormzilla). Then a giant toothed and spiked worm jumps up from the ground and devours the village and faces it's head to the opponent. First it dives head first onto the opponent and keeps borrowing under them, causing damage. Then, it comes out of the ground again and spits acid (like humongo frog but faster) and destroys all wards (repeat to every enemy).

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Death is for the past, Life is for the future..."

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
serpence1 wrote:
I am not going to lie, but I like your imagination, and creativity. My only problem is that the storm, ice, balance and myth spells are over powered and life D.O.Ts aren't really how the school rolls. Here are my ideas:

Death
Crypt Spider
900 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Myth
Deathworm: 20% pierced 800 damage to all enemies and destroy all wards

"A little village in the desert sprouts up with little people running around (similar to stormzilla). Then a giant toothed and spiked worm jumps up from the ground and devours the village and faces it's head to the opponent. First it dives head first onto the opponent and keeps borrowing under them, causing damage. Then, it comes out of the ground again and spits acid (like humongo frog but faster) and destroys all wards (repeat to every enemy).

lvl 70 Necromancer
"Death is for the past, Life is for the future..."

I'm not gonna lie either but your death is overpowered, it breaks the rules of death's power for drains and aoe attack. Aoe's are meant to be weaker than a single hit attack and drains aren't suppose to strong either, i'm also still trying to wrap my head around death ahving a stun. Your myth spell is actually pretty weak for a myth aoe, everthing else about it is fine :). Storm without the stun effect, it's actually weak for the school's power reputation. I simply used the per damage calculation and the rule of effect to determine all of the school's damage. I didn't really have a master plan for life's spell. I know i wanted a aoe, i know a wanted it to be a plant, a carnivourous plant, and the idea of the venus flytrap came to me. In most carnivourous plants, they have acids that slowly devour their prey so i thought maybe a dot would help represent the idea. Truth be told i didn't like life having a dot either, but i wanted the spell to have one, I was only thinking of the spell not the school. I did like your spells though they seemed creative and the animations interested me. thank you for posting.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
You are very welcome my friend and I have considered your opinion.

lvl 70 Necromancer
"No pain, no gain..."

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Oh, and if life had a D.O.T, what would it be? I thought it would be strangling vines since acid is more of death's D.O.T animation.

lvl 70 Necromancer
"Life is for the living, Death are for the wicked..."

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
One more thing, my myth spell idea's damage is PIERCED. So having myth resistance won't really reduce the aoe's damage.

(Insert Signature Here )

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
serpence1 wrote:
Oh, and if life had a D.O.T, what would it be? I thought it would be strangling vines since acid is more of death's D.O.T animation.

lvl 70 Necromancer
"Life is for the living, Death are for the wicked..."

Well since they changed the dot animation we won't have to worry about that now will we?