Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goat monk, Ninja Pigs and Samoorai

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Hey all, I have been gone a while but i am back and I have heard you can get these spells not only from the Ninja lore pack but also some bosses drop them. Is this true?? I dont want to spend time farming said bosses if they do not drop the spells. Please let me know. Thanks!

ellie

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
Hey all, I have been gone a while but i am back and I have heard you can get these spells not only from the Ninja lore pack but also some bosses drop them. Is this true?? I dont want to spend time farming said bosses if they do not drop the spells. Please let me know. Thanks!

ellie

It is true. Soon.....you will be able to craft them as well.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie

anchient lore riddle
to learn the anchient ways of monk and samoorai
seek shiratikia temple
then train with the goat to learn monk
train with the samoorai in his dojo to learn samoorai
to learn the ninja pig ways seek the icy pig

it is comfirmed they drop the spells
not saying who drops what though
to find out solve the anchient lore riddle

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Well, you can find the Goat Monk and the Ninja Pig in Mooshu, Jade Palacein a shop for about 5000 gold each. The Samoorai is in the Crown Shop and the Ninja Lore Pack like you said. Hopefully this will help.

~John Thundercaster - Fire, Life, Ice~

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Well, you can find the Goat Monk and the Ninja Pig in Mooshu, Jade Palacein a shop for about 5000 gold each. The Samoorai is in the Crown Shop and the Ninja Lore Pack like you said. Hopefully this will help.

~John Thundercaster - Fire, Life, Ice~

she is talking bout spells not pets

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Yes they are drops, they are dropped by [Insert spoilers here]

Historian
Aug 10, 2009