Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My view of Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Hi all, I am putting all the answers I wanted to post in one post.

1) What school is the best?
None, they are all equally good and have there pros and cons. A good player is
who can adapt that a particilar character to winning each conflict.

2)Best method to use your Training points?
The one that suits your style.

Wizards 101 is very well put together game.
I have very little to disapprove of the game.

Do not change the basics of it. Keep the chat filter and how you buy and sell stuff. (ie the bazarr and shopkeepers)

I would like to see you use some of the NPC again (Penny Dreadful)

My thoughts.
pirate8375

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Best school: ice
Best way to use training points: have your second school be the opposite of your first. And get the blades from Nile for your school. And train in star up to amplify and then train in moon

Also: best training point method is becoming death with life as your second school because you have plenty of healing and feint.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I agree with your views.

All the schools are great and I really don't have any favorites as I love playing each and every school.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
pirate8375 wrote:
Hi all, I am putting all the answers I wanted to post in one post.

1) What school is the best?
None, they are all equally good and have there pros and cons. A good player is
who can adapt that a particilar character to winning each conflict.

2)Best method to use your Training points?
The one that suits your style.

Wizards 101 is very well put together game.
I have very little to disapprove of the game.

Do not change the basics of it. Keep the chat filter and how you buy and sell stuff. (ie the bazarr and shopkeepers)

I would like to see you use some of the NPC again (Penny Dreadful)

My thoughts.
pirate8375

My responses:

Best school?

Well, they all have good things about them, but my favourites are Storm and Death, since both are best-suited to my play-style... I like strategy, and stacking buffs, but high damage is great, too.

Best use of training points?

Don't bother with a secondary (unless you are Storm, in which case you *need* all the help you can get) and save your points for dispels and astral spells... Also, don't train the Moon school- polymorphing is fun, but your resist goes as soon as you transform.

I agree with you that the game is awesome overall. But crafting is a waste of time and should be scaled back, in order to be less time-consuming/annoying/repetitive/puke-worthy. Just sayin'.

I'm over 18, and agree that the filter is great, for keeping the little wizards safe... but it could be improved. Menu-chat needs more options, post-Dragonspyre- give us the option to tell them, "this boss cheats", or "to defeat this boss, we need to..." I feel bad turning down group-requests from menu-chatters, but how am I supposed to strategize with someone I can't talk to?

NPCs... Yes, I like where you're going with this. Malistaire and Sylvia were so much more fun than all of this crazy stuff going on in Zaf just now; there's nothing I wouldn't do, to go back to Dragonspyre and hang out with both of them, in the fiery pits of brimstone and awesomeness... sigh!

vonawesome/El Veeb/Shadowsong
rogue sorceress & proud of it. ;)