Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Life Spell! (Involves Healing)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I have an idea that might actually make the game if just not that :-) . I was thinking of a heal trap! It's simple, you can place it on any wizard on your team (unless someone used beguile) and when you go to heal them, it increases the healing. It would heal +25% and treasure cards would have +30%. You can put them even on defeated characters (not minions of course!). It would have 100% accuracy and it can be removed with earthquake. And of course the spell will be called heal trap. Pretty good idea isn't it :D . Please leave Feedback!

David Darkflame Level 70 Pyromancer. And still going .

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Um sorry if i sound rude but they already have a blade for that :?.
I forgot the name (sorry )but it increase healing spells done by that player by 30%.Good idea but it already has been done. :?

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
No, I wasn't talking about the healing 'blade'. I was talking about a healing 'trap'. And only life wizards can use them (if its a treasure card, than yes, any other school can learn it.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
OOOOOOOOO ok well i still think it could be a waste since they have the blade but ya it would help in those big heals.

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:
No, I wasn't talking about the healing 'blade'. I was talking about a healing 'trap'. And only life wizards can use them (if its a treasure card, than yes, any other school javascript:void(0);can learn it.
i like it! (Sarah LifePetal

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
mommala wrote:
OOOOOOOOO ok well i still think it could be a waste since they have the blade but ya it would help in those big heals.

Every school gets a blade and a trap. Both are beneficial, just like a healing "trap" would benefit along with guiding light. I have been suggesting this for a while now, but I think it needs to have a different name and appear as a shield, and not trap. Traps are supposed to be negative, plus, it would just feel weird putting a trap on yourself or a team mate.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
mommala wrote:

"Guiding Light" = (somewhere between :p) 30% and 40% towards next <3 spell. This is the healing blade y'all are talking about. I think the trap is a good idea, because some of the higher level wizards don't get healed by one satyr while sanctuary and guiding light are used... totes cool!

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
Traps are for enemies, perhaps a healing aura?.
I do believe there is a healing aura but it is available of wizards that have access to Zafaria. (And I mean access threw the spiral door.) The aura is called mend.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
It wouldn't be a trap, but actually a shield. Traps are negative (bad for who they are casted on) and shields are positive (good for them!)