Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some no text chat realms would be nice

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'm really feeling sorry for the no text chat people when it comes to the mid and upper levels. It just can't be fun for them to be constantly excluded, and to have such a hard time finding groups. Also, the text people don't tend to like it much when non-text players try to get into their text chat groups. I think no text chat players would enjoy having a no text chat realm full of players like themselves that want others to play with, at least until they get text chat. Anyone could still join text and non-text chat realms, but it would be nice to give players the option of which to join. Perhaps when the game first loads up players could place a check mark on which realm type they would like to be loaded into and realms dedicated to no text chat players could be indicated in a different color.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Thank you for making this Thread!!! Lol.

I agree with this!

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 50 Theurgist

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
On the opposite end of that spectrum I would propose an "open chat only" realm, for those of us who simply cannot communicate effectively with menu chat players.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
malt22 wrote:
On the opposite end of that spectrum I would propose an "open chat only" realm, for those of us who simply cannot communicate effectively with menu chat players.

Oh my gosh that would be perfect. I find it really hard to communicate with my non-open chat friends. Even if it was just one realm it would really make a positive difference!

Delver
Jun 02, 2010