Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
The one issue i trully have with this game is that i dont feel i am in control of my character. I dont feel i have the freedom to shape their stats the way i really want to. Starting with the pet training for one. Honestly i have done my best to be patient but i am at my limit with this pet training. I am seriously frustrated that i cant have a say so in how my pet develops. Wasting countless pet snacks (Mega Snacks mind you that i do grow from gardening) Its bad enough it takes forever to train the pets after their adult stage without the right snacks. I am speaking from experience i have with my lvl 70 myth wizard. i have trained at least 6 frogs hatched and trained at least 4 topaz Krackens and 4 jade hounds and not a single one of them turned out with the skills i trully wanted. I want my wizards customized my way not my trial and error and not by chance. I dont like feeling i have no say so and i am really at an end with this. Its far to much hassle training and its its already alot of gold when it comes to hatching and it just wasnt worth it. So if you can please consider making the pet training a bit more enjoyable and make the players feel in control. Thank you for listening.