Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Death needs some more spells that attack everyone but doesnt give health back so it would be strong.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
CodyVector wrote:
Death needs some more spells that attack everyone but doesnt give health back so it would be strong.

did ya hear that death with a 100% death resist can use the reckless attacks without taking pain
i recomend that and scarecrow is fine if you enchant it right with blades and all

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
CodyVector wrote:

But that isn't deaths' specialty. In a way, those drain spells are the only thing keeping you alive even in the worst battles. Don't take them for granted :?

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:
CodyVector wrote:

But that isn't deaths' specialty. In a way, those drain spells are the only thing keeping you alive even in the worst battles. Don't take them for granted :?

Oh it isn't death's speciality? Death does not have Banshee or Skeletal Pirate? Death does not Have Poison or Skeletal Dragon? Death is only known for Drain spells? Really?

Oh please Mr. Alexander, please enlighten me oh great one!

So, Fire should lose all spells but DoT?
So, Life should lose all attacks and have only heals?
So Myth should lose everything but Minions?

Please enlighten me as to why you think an AoE for death must be a drain spell?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Death can be very dangerous if use right. Maybe you should hook up with an all death team to see the true quality and power it can have. :D

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
jakehjk3 wrote:
Death school is WAY underpowered. Thanks KI.

Jakejk3,

Death underpowered, not so, it's underpowered if you play it wrong, and extremely strong if you play it correctly. Death is possibly one of the strongest schools in pvp, if Doom and Gloom is played correctly.

Outside of PvP, it's the best Solo school we have, even better than ice.

Joe.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Joe, Death is one of the strongest schools in pvp? I see very little death players in pvp period. There are some, and the ones I see are very good- but they are NOT the strongest school in pvp. They may have the potential to be- but they aren't the strongest. From what I see across the boards right now is that Fire has the upper hand..

On the other hand- I totally agree with Death being a good school to play the game. (no pvp involved) just game.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
jakehjk3 wrote:
Joe, Death is one of the strongest schools in pvp? I see very little death players in pvp period. There are some, and the ones I see are very good- but they are NOT the strongest school in pvp. They may have the potential to be- but they aren't the strongest. From what I see across the boards right now is that Fire has the upper hand..

On the other hand- I totally agree with Death being a good school to play the game. (no pvp involved) just game.

Death is one of the Strongest schools to play, both in PvP and in the game. Death can be good at any level, unlike most schools, that usually have a time that they are strong and a time that they are weak. Death, is powerful at any level, the difference, the Higher level you are, the more you have to strategize. Now, same can usually be said for any school, but Fire, with all of it's DoT spells, Efreet, and it's minion, as a general rule, has an easier time to PvP than other schhols. However, Myth and Death are both very powerful schools and when used correctly, can defeat Fire very easily.

You just have to form a good strategy, be prepared, and anticipate.