Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random teleporting?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
My sister was playing in various locations when suddenly she was spontaneously teleported to the commons area upon reaching her destination. I suggested that she had her end button stuck but she denied that. When she is teleported to the commons, though, those buttons were grey and counting down; as though, as I believe, she has a jammed end button. Has anyone else has that problem? Was it your end button? Or was it a glitch in the game?

Administrator
It is most likely simply that she bumped her 'end' button. Sometimes the end button can be placed rather close to other commonly used buttons, particularly on laptops.

Alternately, she may have intended to place a mark, but instead recalled to a prior mark or hit the commons button on the compass.

If it continues to happen, do let us know, but a single case is not really enough information.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
It is most likely simply that she bumped her 'end' button. Sometimes the end button can be placed rather close to other commonly used buttons, particularly on laptops.

Alternately, she may have intended to place a mark, but instead recalled to a prior mark or hit the commons button on the compass.

If it continues to happen, do let us know, but a single case is not really enough information.

I appreciate your response Professor Greyrose. She persistently tells me that there is nothing wrong with her end button and that she is not pressing it. You could be right, though... I don't believe that I have had that problem...yet...