Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The silver chests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Hi, I'm Benjamin Stormrunner the 1st, and I was wondering if anybody else has found a silver chest.

I came across my first one in Marleybone, and it was... different from what I was thinking. I thought it was a player, Silver something and I accidentally turned to that direction. Then I saw that the fighting circle wasn't there, and that it was a chest, a silver chest. I went to it, clicked 'x' and well, I started playing a minigame, and a pretty strange one. I was wondering if there were any other Silver Chest mini games that anybody else have played.

Again, I say it was a very strange encounter.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I believe there is only one minigame for the silver chests. The one where you have to uncover pipes to make a line from the start to the lock on the other side before the spark catches you? It's the only one I've ever seen and I've had about 20 silver chests although I must say that I'm disappointed in the prize. I've never received anything greater then what you get from the regualr wooden ones. Just a few coin and the occasional treasure card.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
The only game inside of these chests, as far as I know, is Shock-a-Lock. As tilted said, you must uncover the pipes to get to the end. I have only seen one of these though, and I failed miserably on the game. I wasn't even close to the end, so I would really hope that the prizes would be something better than the wooden chests' because you have to go through all that trouble.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
what bout those chest that have a skull and you find them were you kill bosses???? i c them amd idk what to do with them then win i saw them i marleybone i did not no if they were the same

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Those are the obsidian chests and they are for a quest you get in dragonspyre.