Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Death Spell (Rank 11)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
This is a new death spell that is a ways away, but is too powerful for rank 10, and I am going to forget it by the time rank 11s roll around, so here it is!

Armageddon
Rank 11
100 damage per round for EVERY ROUND UNTIL THE DUEL ENDS!
Animation: A crippled city with holes in the buildings and blown up cars looms up infront of you. Fog surrounds the buildings, leaving only one visible. With a very loud creak, the building topples on you, leaving DoT.

This may be overpowered, so please tell me your thoughts!

Survivor
May 13, 2011
bunnyboymiles wrote:
This is a new death spell that is a ways away, but is too powerful for rank 10, and I am going to forget it by the time rank 11s roll around, so here it is!

Armageddon
Rank 11
100 damage per round for EVERY ROUND UNTIL THE DUEL ENDS!
Animation: A crippled city with holes in the buildings and blown up cars looms up infront of you. Fog surrounds the buildings, leaving only one visible. With a very loud creak, the building topples on you, leaving DoT.

This may be overpowered, so please tell me your thoughts!
Epic eyeroll! it is Underpowered, not overpowered! it is good, but either make it rank 10, or make it more powerful, like 250 every turn. PS: I like it, but I think it is a bit underpowered

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
I was thinking of a spell that last till the end of the match. For a 11 pips i think its fair but maybe i would boost it to 150 per round. Overall its a good idea.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Survivor
May 31, 2011
LOL That's awesome!!! I think, it could work as he stated. Let's see...blade it up, gear boost, vengeance....Yeah I'm on board for it!!! 11 pips though...eh that's still six power pips. Maybe as an "X" pips spell like Heckhound or something. Other than that, I suggest KI do it up!!!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
I was thinking of a spell that last till the end of the match. For a 11 pips i think its fair but maybe i would boost it to 150 per round. Overall its a good idea.

I like this idea. Thanks for the feedback. 150 is a good number. :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Lordaria wrote:
LOL That's awesome!!! I think, it could work as he stated. Let's see...blade it up, gear boost, vengeance....Yeah I'm on board for it!!! 11 pips though...eh that's still six power pips. Maybe as an "X" pips spell like Heckhound or something. Other than that, I suggest KI do it up!!!

Another possibility is an X spell that does 200 per round for every pip you had. With a full circle, that would be devastating.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
I would say an X pip spell that does 10 damage per round-per pip for the rest of the duel (When you get strong enough to really use this your gear alone would boost it from 100 to about 170 per round!

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Defender
May 24, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Sorry, but no.

What are you no'ing? There is little point in putting a 3 word response and not telling what you like or dislike about it.

I personally think it should be 100 to all enemies for every round and give 50 hp to you per round.