Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khai Tengri

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
So, I finally get my Level 58 quest, and pretty much Khai Tengri is too difficult to beat. Some people may say, "he's easy..." Well, for YOU he is. For others, he's nearly impossible to beat. I have had to battle him for about 4-6 Months, trying to get my level 58 spell. I think we should be able to bring 1 other person in with us....

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
XMike551X wrote:
So, I finally get my Level 58 quest, and pretty much Khai Tengri is too difficult to beat. Some people may say, "he's easy..." Well, for YOU he is. For others, he's nearly impossible to beat. I have had to battle him for about 4-6 Months, trying to get my level 58 spell. I think we should be able to bring 1 other person in with us....

I dont understand why people cant get thier mind around this: Spell Quests are Solo. They make you prove your worthy to revieve the spell. you can, however, summon henchmen. Get crowns go fight then summon henchmen of the opposite school. Use the best henchmen you can.Minions are also handy get a "marvelous minions" card pack. Then you put the minions you have into your treasure card deck. This is guidence from a wizard that is almost transended.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Well if you would understand, that not all of us have the privilege of getting a henchman. Or buying crowns. Because, believe me. If I had sufficient funds where I could go and buy some crowns, I would. But I don't have enough money to buy a Henchman. I don't have the crowns to buy any of it. It would be better, if they would let you buy henchman with gold, for a high price of course. But it's not fair to the rest of us wizards, who have waited hmm I don't know 6 months to beat this boss, who can't go ANYWHERE without getting the spell.... And no-one said we couldn't "get our minds around it, that it's a (solo) quest." I stated, it would be nice to be able to have someone come and help, or limit his cheating or lower his health or something like that. For them to do a Fire and Life boss/minion, to a school (storm) who fizzles 24/7 and who has low health, is kind of.... barbaric.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Some of the class quests are hard and meant to be that way. I don't want it handed to me. Use the resources available to you online.. There are videos and strategy pages. Use more defense and always try to get a cast first..

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Here are the spells he uses:
Fire blade
Firetrap
Hex
Fire shark
FileZilla
Collossus
Helephant

Whenever you use a blade or trap or any charm,he will use hex on you

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
XMike551X wrote:
Well if you would understand, that not all of us have the privilege of getting a henchman. Or buying crowns. Because, believe me. If I had sufficient funds where I could go and buy some crowns, I would. But I don't have enough money to buy a Henchman. I don't have the crowns to buy any of it. It would be better, if they would let you buy henchman with gold, for a high price of course. But it's not fair to the rest of us wizards, who have waited hmm I don't know 6 months to beat this boss, who can't go ANYWHERE without getting the spell.... And no-one said we couldn't "get our minds around it, that it's a (solo) quest." I stated, it would be nice to be able to have someone come and help, or limit his cheating or lower his health or something like that. For them to do a Fire and Life boss/minion, to a school (storm) who fizzles 24/7 and who has low health, is kind of.... barbaric.

Get a few treasure cards like reshuffle, feint, colossal, and get a bunch of heals in, you should be good to go.

Survivor
May 24, 2011
XMike551X wrote:
first of all once you get inside mark then focus on minion : blade/trap/triton on minion and he should be dead :) then get yourself killed by the boss and get health and mana then port back to where you marked only the boss should be there minion won't be there I guess that would make it much more easy