Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 64 spell ideas-->

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Balance:
Mirror-cast a reflecting shield on yourself-when you get hit it gets reflected and instead attacks your opponent( this works on any type of spell cast towards you)(Accuracy 100%)
1 pip

Fire:
Scorch: cast a -50% accuracy blade on all enemies and remove one blade from all enemies( Accuracy 100%)
4 pips

Storm:
Cyclone: cast a +40% storm blade to all friends and remove all traps from all teammates and you as well. (Accuracy 100%)
4 pips

Ice:
Permafrost: Stun all enemies for one round and places ice shield -40% to all friends as well. (Accuracy 70%)
2 pips

Death:
Pillage: steal all blades from all enemies and cast on yourself as well as a death shield(-80%). (Accuracy 80%)
4 pips

Life:
Rupture: triage all enemies from healing only and all friends as well from any attack spells. Also heals every friend with minor blessing that does 250 healing. (Accuracy 100%)
3 pips

Myth:
Minimize: Take away all spells from one enemy rank 4 and under( includes shields, blades, traps, etc.) ( the enemy cannot use them anymore as they are taken away COMPLETELY from enemy for the whole battle)(Accuracy 70 %)
4 pips

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
knightmare12 wrote:
Balance:
Mirror-cast a reflecting shield on yourself-when you get hit it gets reflected and instead attacks your opponent( this works on any type of spell cast towards you)(Accuracy 100%)
1 pip

Sorry, its OP. Imagine this:

I cast "mirror", opponent casts efreet. I basically used 1 pip to cast and 8 pip spell on my opponent.

Here is an idea to change it with:
-25% to all incoming damage, inflict damage reduced to opponent (ignore all damage modifiers.)

Basically, if someone is going to deal 1000 damage to you, it reduces the damage you take down to 750, and deals 250 to the opponent.

Fire:
Scorch: cast a -50% accuracy blade on all enemies and remove one blade from all enemies( Accuracy 100%)
4 pips

Good.

Storm:
Cyclone: cast a +40% storm blade to all friends and remove all traps from all teammates and you as well. (Accuracy 100%)
4 pips[/quote.]

Slightly OP, lower the blade to 25%.

Ice:
Permafrost: Stun all enemies for one round and places ice shield -40% to all friends as well. (Accuracy 70%)
2 pips

Change the shield to a trap and make it 3 pips (otherwise its just randomness for the sake of being random, whats the point in a shield if your opponent is stunned and can't attack?)

Death:
Pillage: steal all blades from all enemies and cast on yourself as well as a death shield(-80%). (Accuracy 80%)
4 pips

Remove the death shield part. Make the spell deal 500 damage to self.

Life:
Rupture: triage all enemies from healing only and all friends as well from any attack spells. Also heals every friend with minor blessing that does 250 healing. (Accuracy 100%)
3 pips

Confused. Does it prevent enemies from healing, and prevent allies from attacking? Please clarify.

Myth:
Minimize: Take away all spells from one enemy rank 4 and under( includes shields, blades, traps, etc.) ( the enemy cannot use them anymore as they are taken away COMPLETELY from enemy for the whole battle)(Accuracy 70 %)
4 pips

Uh, does this work on players as well? This isn't useful in pve if you can't use it on, well, any mob or bass.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
knightmare12 wrote:
Balance:
1 pip

I think deflecting the entire attack is a bit much. Half would be better in my opinion, and even then it should be 4-5 pips.

Fire:
4 pips

I'm not fond of this idea; it seems like an updated Smokescreen than an original idea.

Storm:
4 pips

The Storm Blade part doesn't seem useful, and the remove all traps part isn't a Storm ability. It's a Myth ability.

Ice:
2 pips

It might just be me, but I don't like utility spell ideas where aid to self/allies and hindrance to enemies are mixed unless the effects are directly involved. There's nothing particularly "wrong" with the spell except the pip cost is too low; It's just not my cup of tea.

Death:
4 pips

Excluding the Death Shield, this isn't a Death ability; it's a Fire ability.

Life:
3 pips

This is a mess. First, Triage removes DoT tickers, not HoT tickers. This is a different ability somewhat introduced in the next update. Second, that's not really a "Minor" Blessing; it's more of a Major Blessing. Third, this utility spell is overpowered.

Myth:
4 pips

No.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
OK guys please stop posting negative comments on this. Here are the new ones instead to satisfy your need for better spells .

Balance:
Dim Reflection:
100% accuracy-3 pips
a shield that looks like a mirror: when you are hit 50% is reflected back to the enemy while the other 50% is dealt to you as damage.

Fire:
Scorch:
70% accuracy-2 pips
Steal one blade form each enemy and -70% accuracy to all enemies.

Storm:
Deliver:
100% accuracy-2 pips
Give ALL negative charms from your self to one enemy

Ice:
80% accuracy-4 pips
Permafrost:
Stun ALL enemies and an ice dispel to all enemies as well

Death:
Virus:
100% accuracy- 5 pips
-60% damage charm to all enemies as well as dealing 600 health to yourself.

Life:
Evolve:
100% accuracy-4 pips
Double a friend's over time healing

Myth:
Endure:
100% accuracy-2 pips
Completely kill your minion and either<-(20% chance)-kill minion for 500
health AND myth blade.
OR
-(80% chance)-kill minion for 20+90
health over three rounds AND
100 attack to all enemies.

Sun:
Immense:
100%-0 pips
+350 attack to one spell

Star:
Intensify:
100%- 0 pips
+40% attack to all outgoing spells and +15% CHANCE for critical rating (over 4 rounds)

Moon:
Asylum:
100%-0 pips
50% chance for each:
-life fire and ice shield
-death myth and storm shield
( PLEASE do no complain that this is not a polymorph, as some monsters/bosses use these types of shields)

Thank you guys hope you enjoy!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
knightmare12 wrote:
Balance:
Dim Reflection:
100% accuracy-3 pips
a shield that looks like a mirror: when you are hit 50% is reflected back to the enemy while the other 50% is dealt to you as damage.

I like this, but I don't like the name.

Fire:
Scorch:
70% accuracy-2 pips
Steal one blade form each enemy and -70% accuracy to all enemies.

I like this, but the pip cost is way too low and there's already a spell called Scorch (its a Fire wand spell).

Storm:
Deliver:
100% accuracy-2 pips
Give ALL negative charms from your self to one enemy

Th only thing I don't like about this spell is the name.

Ice:
80% accuracy-4 pips
Permafrost:
Stun ALL enemies and an ice dispel to all enemies as well

Cool (no pun intended).

Death:
Virus:
100% accuracy- 5 pips
-60% damage charm to all enemies as well as dealing 600 health to yourself.

I still like it, but...I just feel there's something off about it.

Life:
Evolve:
100% accuracy-4 pips
Double a friend's over time healing

There's only a handful of HoT spells, so I don't know how versatile a spell this is. It's a nice spell to have in theory, but so is Triage and I hardly ever use that.

Myth:
Endure:
100% accuracy-2 pips
Completely kill your minion and either -(20% chance)-kill minion for 500 health AND myth blade. OR -(80% chance)-kill minion for 20+90 health over three rounds AND 100 attack to all enemies.

I'd nix the probability factor. Just go with one or the other. I'd prefer the 500 HP and Myth blade.

Sun:
Immense:
100%-0 pips
+350 attack to one spell

I think we're good with these damage-enhancing Sun spells. Plus, it always accompanies an accuracy-enhancing Sun spell.

Star:
Intensify:
100%- 0 pips
+40% attack to all outgoing spells and +15% CHANCE for critical rating (over 4 rounds)

This is too stong.

Moon:
Asylum:
100%-0 pips
50% chance for each:
-life fire and ice shield
-death myth and storm shield
( PLEASE do no complain that this is not a polymorph, as some monsters/bosses use these types of shields)

The only one I don't like at all. First, I'm sorry, but this isn't a typical Moon spell. I'd rather have a Myth polymorph than a triple shield spell that only has a 50% chance of working in my favor.

General comments: much better than your last spell ideas.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Ok the moon spells first have 100% accuracy just 50% of having one or the other shield
-The names are ok if you think about it more
-please tell me what is off about the death spell
-The star your right is overpowered
-K make scorch 4 pips
-the healing spells that i created is helpful indeed in 2v2 pvp or more, it just takes some communication
-The myth one is alright having probabilities like that makes the spell more interesting
-Here are 2 revisions:

Sun:(addition to immense)
Penetrate-100% accuracy 0 pips
it's a bow/arrow spell by the way

- +25%accuracy, +15% pierce, and +30 critical rating

Star:(revision)
Intensify-100% accuracy 0 pips

+25% damage, +10% piercing, and +40 critical RATING.