Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for New Spells - Secret Trainers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
(Post your ideas here if you get any.)

Hey, guys. These are just some ideas for, maybe, a secret trainer in Avalon.
Your own school is free of training points, with a cost of 5000 gold coins as well, and another school is 1 training point with an extra cost of 15000 gold coins.

Live Long and Prosper
2 Pips
Life
95% Accuracy
Effect: +20% ward goes onto all teammates, for the next incoming (preferably heal-all) heal that is cast.
Animation: Basic animation of a shield going on, just for all teammates.

Blanket of Protection
2 Pips
Ice
100% Accuracy
Effect: A shield appears on the teammate that it is casted upon, and when they are next hit, the caster takes the damage instead of that person. The shield disappears after use.
Animation: A blue shield appears in front of the casted, and when a spell is cast at them next, the spell freezes just before contact and turns to the caster.

Theft of Fate
2 Pips
Myth
90% Accuracy
Effect: The caster takes off all of the positive and negative charms and wards on the selected enemy and puts them on his or herself.
Animation: A bright, blue light surrounds the enemy so that we can't see inside the bubble, and then it calms so we can see again. They will now have now wards or charms. Now, a yellow light surrounds the caster so that we cannot see within the bubble, and when it calms, they have all of the shields.

Pip Robbery
0 Pips
Death
65% Accuracy
Effect: The caster takes away all of the chosen enemy's pips, while taking 600 damage themselves. The wizard can make their health globe hit 0 by doing this. Blades and traps do not effect this spell.
Animation: Sort of the same animation as on Sacrifice. The animation for Sacrifice will happen on the opponent, making them lose their pips. Then, the second part of the animation for sacrifice will happen on the young wizard, making them take damage, but get all of the enemy's power pips and regular pips.

Everlast
2 Pips
Fire
95% Accuracy
Effect: The caster makes the current Damage Over Time effect, no matter if it's fire or not, continue for another 3 rounds. If it has 2 rounds left, it will now have 5.
Animation: The DoT effect floating around the enemy will glow bright for a few seconds, and then dim back to its regular state.

Recharge
2 Pips
Storm
100% Accuracy
Effect: Brings 2 random 6 pip+ cards back into your deck that you have already casted.
Animation: A dark storm cloud appears above your head and a lightning bolt strikes your wand/staff/sword.

Auto-Shuffle
5 Pips
Balance
100% Accuracy
Effect: Puts a shield on all teammates, that when they get to their last 5 cards, their decks will automatically reshuffle. The shield will disappear after use.

Please, reply. :D :p

Ian Ravencaller/Ian FrostBreeze
Lvl. 70 Theurgist/Lvl. 68 Thaumaturge
Zafaria/Zafaria
Spiral Geographer/Waterworks Warrior

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
JAMS1054 wrote:

Live Long and Prosper
2 Pips
Life
95% Accuracy
Effect: +20% ward goes onto all teammates, for the next incoming (preferably heal-all) heal that is cast.

Good spell.

Blanket of Protection
2 Pips
Ice
100% Accuracy
Effect: A shield appears on the teammate that it is casted upon, and when they are next hit, the caster takes the damage instead of that person. The shield disappears after use.

Amazing spell!

Theft of Fate
2 Pips
Myth
90% Accuracy
Effect: The caster takes off all of the positive and negative charms and wards on the selected enemy and puts them on his or herself.
Animation: A bright, blue light surrounds the enemy so that we can't see inside the bubble, and then it calms so we can see again. They will now have now wards or charms. Now, a yellow light surrounds the caster so that we cannot see within the bubble, and when it calms, they have all of the shields.

Good.

Pip Robbery
0 Pips
Death
65% Accuracy
Effect: The caster takes away all of the chosen enemy's pips, while taking 600 damage themselves. The wizard can make their health globe hit 0 by doing this. Blades and traps do not effect this spell.
Animation: Sort of the same animation as on Sacrifice. The animation for Sacrifice will happen on the opponent, making them lose their pips. Then, the second part of the animation for sacrifice will happen on the young wizard, making them take damage, but get all of the enemy's power pips and regular pips.

Raise the pip cost to 4.

Everlast
2 Pips
Fire
95% Accuracy
Effect: The caster makes the current Damage Over Time effect, no matter if it's fire or not, continue for another 3 rounds. If it has 2 rounds left, it will now have 5.
Animation: The DoT effect floating around the enemy will glow bright for a few seconds, and then dim back to its regular state.

Make it cost 3 pips.

Recharge
2 Pips
Storm
100% Accuracy
Effect: Brings 2 random 6 pip+ cards back into your deck that you have already casted.
Animation: A dark storm cloud appears above your head and a lightning bolt strikes your wand/staff/sword.

Good... sorta. Doesn't seem very useful... here is a new idea for the spell:

0 pips
Recharge
Discard 4 cards from hand to gain 2 power pips.

Auto-Shuffle
5 Pips
Balance
100% Accuracy
Effect: Puts a shield on all teammates, that when they get to their last 5 cards, their decks will automatically reshuffle. The shield will disappear after use.

Same as your storm spell, extremely creative, yet not really all that useful.

Overall, your extremely creative!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Dose ice need another shield?????????????????? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need power! Like fire school!!!!!! If we are getting a shield with this effect then this is what the effect and animation should be: Effect:2 blue shields appear. One on the caster. Once on the reciever. at any point that they are both attacked, the shield is ignored, if one is attacked the shield transfers the damage that way they both get something outta the deal.
Animation: 2 blue shields with green arrows appear each arrow points to the other. They do not move. Thus all shields stay immoble.

Please think about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loyal fighter against the Undead and Morganthe,
Valdus Darkcaster (almost trancended)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Solstice64 wrote:
JAMS1054 wrote:

Live Long and Prosper
2 Pips
Life
95% Accuracy

Good spell.

Blanket of Protection
2 Pips
Ice
100% Accuracy

Amazing spell!

Theft of Fate
2 Pips
Myth
90% Accuracy

Good.

Pip Robbery
0 Pips
Death
65% Accuracy

Raise the pip cost to 4.

Everlast
2 Pips
Fire
95% Accuracy

Make it cost 3 pips.

Recharge
2 Pips
Storm
100% Accuracy

Good... sorta. Doesn't seem very useful... here is a new idea for the spell:

0 pips
Recharge
Discard 4 cards from hand to gain 2 power pips.

Auto-Shuffle
5 Pips
Balance
100% Accuracy

Same as your storm spell, extremely creative, yet not really all that useful.

Overall, your extremely creative!

Thanks, but I still don't understand how Auto-Shuffle wouldn't be a useful spell.

Sure, I understand the Storm one. This is only because, in my opinion, Storm is a little OP at the current. This can be easily changeable though with storm just being slightly more on the unneeded side. For just one teensy updated. No offense to you storms. I am a storm wizard myself.

Auto-Shuffle is just giving everyone an automatic reshuffle when they begin to run out of cards. Useless, no. Not needed, yes, in certain situations. I find that if you fight Luska Charmbeak (I don't know how I remembered that name from the waterworks a few months ago) you might often need a reshuffle. I also think Reshuffle will become one of the most needed spells in all of the Spiral in a new challenge coming up at the end of Avalon.

I actually, myself, think that Auto-Shuffle is slightly OP. I might consider raising the pip cost to an entire 7 pips (not much, considering this is a balance spell, so only four pips are necessary, and also considering the original pip cost of just a normal Reshuffle).

Thanks for the creativity compliment though. I probably was on my peak of creativity when I wrote this. I look back at my Blanket of Protection spell and go:

"Woah! I can't believe Kingsisle hasn't come up with that, yet!"

Just saying. ^_^