Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want a forest lord pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
I have been searching for a forest lord pet since the lvl 58 pets came out and have not been able to find someone willing to hatch with me. I dont have much but i have an adult forest lord (no abilities) and a teen giraffe (i am working for adult now) that has spritely. If you want to hatch plz tell me. John Griffenstalker lvl 47 sorcerer

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
LOL the forest lord is a LIFE school only pet. Even if you get one you wont be able to equip it or train it or anything. They are for awsome Thurigests not 47 Sorcerers. But you get a pet Hydra at 48 with spell Power Nova, 470 damage and -25 to next spell. And at 58 you get a pet Judgement and spell Ra. 520-640 damage.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I think he might want a forest lord hybird, anyway I also really want a forest lord pet for my life wizard who is level 49.
A hybird of course

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Ok, ok, Pizzia5 I don't think you're familier with school-only pets, there are 21 of them:

Myth: Orthrus, Hummongo Frog and Basilisk
Death: Wraith, Scarecrow and Bone dragon
Life: Satyr, Forest lord and Gnome
Balance: Hydra, Judgement and Chimera
Fire: Helephant, Phoenix and Efreet
Ice: Colossus, Ice Wyvern and Mammoth
Storm: Stormzilla, Kraken and Triton

Someone who is from another school, apart from Life, who wants, lets say, a Forest Lord, cannot equip it so therefore can't use it. HOWEVER, you can equip hybrids of that pet. You could create a life character and then look for someone to hatch who has a forest lord and then, after a couple of tries, you should get a forest lord.

Hope this helps!

Jazz-mine IceBringer

Defender
May 15, 2010
You want a forest lord you say? You are looking for someone to hatch i think. So you have a teen giraffe and an adult Forest Lord?