Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Hair & Makeup Shop!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Introducing the new Wizard 101 Hair and Makeup shop. Want to change your hairstyle or highlight the features of your face (or put warrior paint on your face)? Then the new Hair and Makeup Shop is the place to get the full makeover!
Please vote if you like this idea.

Christina Skyspear Grandmaster Wizard

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I understand your new to the boards and by the way, welcome !

Anyways, while I would LOVE to change my hair, Kingsisle already explained that it'd be a lot of trouble to go through if people could change features whenever they want. That's a lot of memory.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I'm a boy so i wouldn't need makeup . But I do really want to change my hair! And maybe you could change your facial features also like your mouth and eyes.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This has been posted dozens of times. KI will not allow facial changes. I see nothing wrong with changing our hair though. :)

(and no, it's not going to lead to identity theft... you can't change names or faces)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
How often new shops like these come up. I am sorry, the hair part will never happen, same with the makeup. Wanna know why? It is a unsessary shop!!!!!! There have been people wanting to change thier haird or get a differerent hair color for years. If KI really cared it would have been u[p a year ago. your facial features and hair are not innerchangeable. At least you can change gear. If you dont like your hair put a hood on. Lydia Greyrose would say the same thing as would all other Wizard101 staff(sorry bout the bad pun). It would be too much work for too little peooduct. Makeup, has never been looked at, though I am fairly sure that it is a no, due to little children play this game. If little kids liked makeup then who knows what would happen? I vote no, so will KI
Hope this cleared up a few things bout this topic.
Motganthe hater,
Valdus Darkcaster

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rest wrote:
How often new shops like these come up. I am sorry, the hair part will never happen, same with the makeup. Wanna know why? It is a unsessary shop!!!!!! There have been people wanting to change thier haird or get a differerent hair color for years. If KI really cared it would have been u[p a year ago. your facial features and hair are not innerchangeable. At least you can change gear. If you dont like your hair put a hood on. Lydia Greyrose would say the same thing as would all other Wizard101 staff(sorry bout the bad pun). It would be too much work for too little peooduct. Makeup, has never been looked at, though I am fairly sure that it is a no, due to little children play this game. If little kids liked makeup then who knows what would happen? I vote no, so will KI
Motganthe hater,
Valdus Darkcaster

Yes, it's unnecessary, but so are pets and mounts, and it would not be free. Um, hello. KI wants to make money right? Changing your hair style for crowns would not be out of the question.
And while you may vote 'no,' you sure can't speak for the developers at KI.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I do like this, but like I said in another thread, how are we going to intertwine it..?? I really dont want to start over my life wizard cause my brother would throw me off a bridge. (He wouldnt, well I hope he wouldnt at least) because we made it a girl, cause we name our characters after our relatives from other countries, and we chose jessica, but thats a girl name, so we made a girl character, and now its level 28, and my brother says its to much effort to restart. (Although it isnt, she is only at big ben.) So I am mainly working on my ice fire and storm. (ELEMENTALS RULE ;D)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
RavenLady777 wrote:
rest wrote:
How often new shops like these come up. I am sorry, the hair part will never happen, same with the makeup. Wanna know why? It is a unsessary shop!!!!!! There have been people wanting to change thier haird or get a differerent hair color for years. If KI really cared it would have been u[p a year ago. your facial features and hair are not innerchangeable. At least you can change gear. If you dont like your hair put a hood on. Lydia Greyrose would say the same thing as would all other Wizard101 staff(sorry bout the bad pun). It would be too much work for too little peoduct. Makeup, has never been looked at, though I am fairly sure that it is a no, due to little children play this game. If little kids liked makeup then who knows what would happen? I vote no, so will KI
Motganthe hater,
Valdus Darkcaster

Yes, it's unnecessary, but so are pets and mounts, and it would not be free. Um, hello. KI wants to make money right? Changing your hair style for crowns would not be out of the question.
And while you may vote 'no,' you sure can't speak for the developers at KI.

Yes i can, here is why: this has come up about 20 times!!! Many of them Lydia Greyrose herself said that if you dont like your hair hood on. Live with it. Or not, but pestering KI into this idea if a flop. This is going to be harder than you think. Trust me, dyeing clothing and pets was hard enough. I will say this every time thou: KI needs to add wigs for those who hate their hair.

Truth Speaker,
Valdus Darkcaster

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I have wanted to change my hair color for so long now that would be great. :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I would LOVE for this to happen, but it will never happen. Although, i see nothing wrong with this idea.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I always wanted to make my wizard look heavy metal. Probably use that shop that has their lights on but not open :? Anyways love the idea! By the way welcome to the message boards -hands a cookie with a wolf on it-

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
tkatie7 wrote:
Introducing the new Wizard 101 Hair and Makeup shop. Want to change your hairstyle or highlight the features of your face (or put warrior paint on your face)? Then the new Hair and Makeup Shop is the place to get the full makeover!
Please vote if you like this idea.

Christina Skyspear Grandmaster Wizard

I think its a awesome idea....I always wanted to change my Legendary's face. Cause I didn't like my MainCharacters face, she is death with long straight hair black, BUT with green eyes that look bored lol. :D :D :D

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Yes, even though i do have the hood of judgement which does NOT make my face look silly, i still want to change my eyes just in case i equip another head. And my friend looks totally bad in his eyes and mouth he would really like to. KI add this idea of Christina's plz.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
YES! my hair is blue and i made it a while ago but really wanna change it! great idea! :P

Explorer
May 10, 2011
samarou wrote:
YES! my hair is blue and i made it a while ago but really wanna change it! great idea! :P
My hair is blue also and ya read my mind lol i wanted to change it too