Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Injustice!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
What worlds are there in Wizard 101?
(read whole post BEFORE posting comments)-
Wizard City
Kroktopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonsprye
Grizzleheim
Wysteria
Celestia
Zafaria
ok so the worlds but, what school is the injustice? More info-
Mixed
Balance/Storm
Storm
Life
Fire
Life,Death,Ice
Not a Wizard city school
Storm
Life
ok the schools are done but, theres a few missing (what i thought to be)

Myth

But the main school that not one world has been introduced,
A myth Based World
Has anyone thought bout it? (i only saw a few) but perhaps Wizard 101 will read this and think about it.Even though, there may be a Myth worldcoming everso, mythly, around the spiral. To da loo now!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
I think its like this;

Wizard City - Not school specific (Unless you count the streets, Firecat Alley is Fire, Triton Avenue is Storm, Unicorn Way is Life, Dark Cave and Haunted Cave are Death, Colossus Boulevard is Ice and Cyclops Lane is Myth)
Krokotopia - Balance (Partially Fire, Ice and Storm)
MarleyBone - Not school specific?
MooShu - Life
DragonSpyre - Fire
Celestia - Star, Moon and Sun
Zafaria - Fire...?
Grizzleheim - Not school specific
WinterTusk - Ice
Wysteria - Not school specific (I guess it could be Ember, Frost, Tempest, Equilibrium, Earth, Spirit and Chaos?)

Yeah, we do need a Death and a Myth themed world.

However, with recent rumors of a world named Avalon coming to the spiral, that might just be a Myth world. I think that King Arthur and Morgan le Fay just myths? Either way, if Avalon does release, then there we have a Myth world.

For a Death world, Morganthe looks very dark, and like DragonSpyre was eith Malistaire, we might have to venture to a dark world to finally face Morganthe after all of our adventures, so that might be a Death world!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I made a thread discussing my prediction for the next world (which I believe turned out to be Zafaria) I always thought it went like this:

Wizard City: All Schools. Almost every school has at least one street in Wizard City.
Krokotopia: Elemental Schools and the Balance School. The story is based around the orders of Fire, Ice, and Storm and the Order of the Fang (Balance).
Marleybone: No Schools. It's said by several Marleybonians that Marleybone is a world without magic (even though I'm sure many wizards would beg to differ).
MooShu: Spiritual Schools. The world is based on mantaining the balance between mind (Myth), body (Life), and spirit (Death).
Dragonspyre: Fire School
Grizzleheim (and Wintertusk): Ice School
Celestia: Storm School

With the addition of Zafaria, I think I'd label that a Myth school. To me, it seems like the most lore-based world in the Spiral, even surpassing Celestia.