Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do you get Level 60 gear from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Hey! Um well I was just wondering where I get my Tricksy Gear from? So I could get some nice stuff for my myth guy. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me where. Cya in the spiral!

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hideous13 wrote:
Hey! Um well I was just wondering where I get my Tricksy Gear from? So I could get some nice stuff for my myth guy. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me where. Cya in the spiral!

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

You can try the bazaar, but mostly likely you'll have to do Waterworks to get your level 60 gear.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Oh, I'm a myth, and I wasn't sure where they were either, but they're in the Waterworks, in Crab Alley, In Triton Avenue.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Hideous13 wrote:

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

You get those and other level 60 gear in the Waterworks in Crab Alley.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
You get the legendary gear from the Waterworks in Wizard city, however they are extremely hard to get.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Thats a simple answer, the Waterworks at level 60 and you most likely need to go more than once. See you in the Spiral, Jasmine Fireblade.