Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Myth Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
That's right, I'm actually posting something.

Ok, so I was thinking of a spell called Werewolf. Since there is a Vampire spell of course.

Wolfman:

250 + 1050 damage
Stun for 1 turn
Smash 1 shield

Animation:

There is a cliff with a forest in the back and a full moon in the background. A wolf creeps out of the forest and looks and growls at the enemy. It's eyes are bright yellow and it howls.

Attack:

The werewolf picks up the moon from the sky and throws it at the enemy for the normal 150 damage.

Then, it jumps down and slashes at the enemy, doing the 950 damage.

Pips: 10

So, what do you think. It may sound like Orthrus, but give it a shot people.

*Note, I only have a Myth wizard that is level 21*

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Few things.
1. This should be 10 pips, there is already rank 9 spells.
2. Should be only a CHUNK of the moon, I dont want all the tides going crazy and causing an apocalypse ^-^ (Nerds out there should know what I am talking about... Although this is just something you should know.. In my opinion at least)
3. A different spell name please, it sounds like a death spell.
4. Honestly, this seems like a myth of orthrus and forest lord to one person.
5. The damage should be ramped up to 200+1000, compared to rain of fire, 1100 to all enemies.
6. Not bad, but could be improved.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
kuy5 wrote:
Ok, so I was thinking of a spell called Werewolf. Since there is a Vampire spell of course.

So because there's a Vampire spell there has to be a Werewolf spell even though they're completely unrelated and in two different schools? Okay then...

Werewolf:

150 + 950 damage
Stun for 1 turn
Smash 1 shield

Whoa, wait a second. It does a double hit, stuns, and smashes one shield? That's too much. Even for Rank 10.

Animation:

There is a cliff with a forest in the back and a full moon in the background. A wolf creeps out of the forest and looks and growls at the enemy. It's eyes are bright yellow and it howls.

Attack:

The werewolf picks up the moon from the sky and throws it at the enemy for the normal 150 damage.

Then, it jumps down and slashes at the enemy, doing the 950 damage.

Pips: 9

I always pictured a Werewolf attack as a Death attack. It doesn't really make sense to me as a Myth attack, but that's just me. Also, the initial method of damage is just too corny and absurd for me. And why is this Rank 9?

So, what do you think. It may sound like Orthrus, but give it a shot people.

*Note, I only have a Myth wizard that is level 21*

Hmm...not terrible for someone with so little experience. I've seen far worse.Turn it down a notch though.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009