Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
I am disappointed with the selection of castles that are currently available.
I would like a castle or house with lots of rooms. What is available now, typically has 3 to 4 rooms. I would like to see a castle with a room for every world, plus a living room (or den), a bed room, and a couple extra for storage and / or crafting. And not a whole bunch of tiny rooms, either. They should be fairly large to display all the stuff we get from the battles we fight.

I like the large castle in Marlybone, but the inside does not match the outside. There are only 4 rooms, and one of those is a basement storage room. From the outside, this place appears to be huge, and it should be. The rest of that building is wasted.

I toured the Super Fantasy Castle and was really disappointed. It looks huge from the outside, but there aren't enough rooms. I like the secret passage way idea, but they should be behind hidden doors in bookcases, or something a little more logical than just walking through a wall.

I also like the Storm School Castle, but again.... not enough rooms.

Another idea for castles:
I would like to see day and night at my home. At my castle it is always day time. In Marlybone, it it always night. A change in the weather would be great too.

Also -
I bought my first castle for $8,000.00. If I sell it, I only get $400.00.
Really? Is that all? I get more for some of the clothing items I sell.
I would like to get half of my money back, but would settle for 25%.
If we cannot sell it for a decent price, you should let us gift it to a freind.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I agree that we need a better selection of houses. At the moment mine's just somwhere I keep crafting stations, pets and do gardening. The houses don't really have practical space that can be furnished to look nice with the furniture available. Maybe if we had normal looking furniture (like matching sofa and armchair sets) it would make the houses seem better?

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Now that I think of it, the Fantasy Castle looks huge on the outside, but it is a little smaller on the inside. I agree, the castles should have a couple more rooms. All the houses look extremely great on the outside, but it is a little disappointing with the amount of rooms. Also, a day and night would be pretty cool to see at your home.

See you in the spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
The sun palace has lots of decent sized rooms, I'm not crazy about the castle exterior though. Looks more like a fortress then a palace.