Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 78 spell ideas ( all schools )

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Ice- Frost Lord

Animation: A figure on a snow-white gryphon breaks free from solid ice, blinding opponents with a gleaming sword, stunning them for 1 round, and causing 1600-1800 ice damage.

Life- Guardians of Earth

Animation: Three heavenly angels appear singing in harmony, healing the caster and allies by 1200, and giving them a 500 damage absorb.

Fire- Parched Hydra

Animation: A large six-legged beast with three heads crawls out of a dried-up lake, attacking its opponent with all its heads simultaneously, stunning them for two rounds, and causing 1900-2100 fire damage.

Storm- Zeus's Thunderbolt

Animation: Dark clouds form in the sky, erupting lightning and thunder, when a voice booms, causing a lightning bolt to strike all enemies, stunning them for 1 round, and dealing to them 1900-2100 storm damage.

Balance- Great Sphinx

Animation: A large Egyptian Sphinx breaks out of its foundation, calling upon a sandstorm to cover the enemies. All allies are given a bladestorm, while the opponents suffer 1800-1900 damage.

Myth- Megalodon

Animation: A great 100 foot shark charges rapidly at the enemy, snapping ferociously at it, removing two positive charms and wards, while also dealing 1800-2000 myth damage.

Death- Possesed Crow

Animation: A pitch-black feathered crow glares at the enemy with red eyes in its nest, then shrieks ferociously, attacking the opponent with 2200 death damage, converting half of it to heal the caster.

I hope you liked my ideas! Feel free to comment, and share your honest opinion because i don't mind negative replies!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Good ideas!

I have a fire idea

Name: Fire Ball

Damage: 1100-1250 and 410 damage over time

Sparks of fire spark around then they form into a huge fire ball and attack the enemy!

Hope you like my idea! :D

Austin Level 58 Fire Wizard

Realm: Phinox

See you online :D

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Hase829516 wrote:
Ice- Frost Lord

Animation: A figure on a snow-white gryphon breaks free from solid ice, blinding opponents with a gleaming sword, stunning them for 1 round, and causing 1600-1800 ice damage.

Life- Guardians of Earth

Animation: Three heavenly angels appear singing in harmony, healing the caster and allies by 1200, and giving them a 500 damage absorb.

Fire- Parched Hydra

Animation: A large six-legged beast with three heads crawls out of a dried-up lake, attacking its opponent with all its heads simultaneously, stunning them for two rounds, and causing 1900-2100 fire damage.

Animation: Dark clouds form in the sky, erupting lightning and thunder, when a voice booms, causing a lightning bolt to strike all enemies, stunning them for 1 round, and dealing to them 1900-2100 storm damage.

Balance- Great Sphinx

Animation: A large Egyptian Sphinx breaks out of its foundation, calling upon a sandstorm to cover the enemies. All allies are given a bladestorm, while the opponents suffer 1800-1900 damage.

Myth- Megalodon

Animation: A great 100 foot shark charges rapidly at the enemy, snapping ferociously at it, removing two positive charms and wards, while also dealing 1800-2000 myth damage.

Death- Possesed Crow

Animation: A pitch-black feathered crow glares at the enemy with red eyes in its nest, then shrieks ferociously, attacking the opponent with 2200 death damage, converting half of it to heal the caster.

I hope you liked my ideas! Feel free to comment, and share your honest opinion because i don't mind negative replies!

Sorry to be bad news but these spell are completely overpowered. I mean look at where the highest hitting spell is currently. These are almost a thousand over that.

Ice- Sounds to much like fire a fire dragon mixed with a few of the other schools with life's forest lord name. Way to over powered.

Life- I do not like a ramped up rebirth for life. And underpowered based on all your other attacks that you have going.

**Sidenote

Life does not need a healing spell! Everyone keeps posing for life to get a healing spell but life doesn't need healing at all. I don't even want the spell that someone mentioned about 700 healing 700 attack. Life can heal just fine. Example: my satyr can boost me 1600 easy and 1800+ with good gear on for it( That isn't even critical!) . Life needs attack cards to be able to compete with other schools getting new attack cards, or else we would fall behind. This would lead to people thinking of life sterotypically as only healers and look down on us to only use us for their benefit -- which pretty much happened till life received forest lord and gnomes. So life needs another attack.

Fire- Basically a hydra or chimera, which are both balance type spells. Also, fire doesn't need to add stun to its arsenal which are typically myth and ice( expect one card which I am still not sure I agree with)

Storm- Way to over powered and an AOE is *always less than a single attack. The idea reminds me of storm lord, which is basically what it is.

Balance- Way to over powered and not sure why allies would receive a balance blade when the balance would attack. I feel its like Locust Swarm. I am not sure but anyways thats my thoughts on this spell.

Myth- You basically combined two storm cards and called them myth. Storm already has storm shark and you added in Leviathan abilities to myth, which I am not sure why? And the spell is over powered.

Death- Why does death have the highest hitting spell when they are not the highest hitting school? So this spell is over powered like the others. Also, I do not believe that death needs another drain spell. I believe that death needs an AOE that is not a drain to all people. Say 1025-1075 damage to all enemies and a plague? That's what they need in my opinion.

Sorry to be so negative towards your ideas, did not intend them to be. I fell as if they are not to bad but may require a little bit of work.

Blake NightWraith

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
Hase829516 wrote:
Ice- Frost Lord

Life- Guardians of Earth

Fire- Parched Hydra

Balance- Great Sphinx

Myth- Megalodon

Death- Possesed Crow

I'll start off with the fact that a lot of those spells are just copies of old spells (Parched Hydra and Frost Lord) and some of the spells are way way way too overpowered, but spells such as megaladon, i think you might be onto something :). This definitely needs some work but is a great starting point.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Hase829516 wrote:
Ice- Frost Lord

Life- Guardians of Earth

Animation: Three heavenly angels appear singing in harmony, healing the caster and allies by 1200, and giving them a 500 damage absorb. (I think Life Wiz. Need more attack spells.)
(Life- Guardians of Earth)
(Animation: Three heavenly angels appear singing in harmony, healing the caster by 500, and giving them a 300 damage absorb. Turns to enemy #1 1800 hit, enemy #2 1700 hit, enemy #3 1600 hit, enemy #4 1500 hit. 10 pips.)

Fire- Parched Hydra

Animation: A large six-legged beast with three heads crawls out of a dried-up lake, attacking its opponent with all its heads simultaneously, stunning them for two rounds, and causing 1900-2100 fire damage. (Fire Wiz. not that strong! I say 1700-1900 10 pips.)

Animation: Dark clouds form in the sky, erupting lightning and thunder, when a voice booms, causing a lightning bolt to strike all enemies, stunning them for 1 round, and dealing to them 1900-2100 storm damage. (10 pips.)

Balance- Great Sphinx

Animation: A large Egyptian Sphinx breaks out of its foundation, calling upon a sandstorm to cover the enemies. All allies are given a bladestorm, while the opponents suffer 1800-1900 damage. (10 pips.)

Myth- Megalodon

Animation: A great 100 foot shark charges rapidly at the enemy, snapping ferociously at it, removing two positive charms and wards, while also dealing 1800-2000 myth damage. (That would be a storm spell! 2000-2300 Too high? 2000-2200. 10 pips.)

Death- Possesed Crow

Animation: A pitch-black feathered crow glares at the enemy with red eyes in its nest, then shrieks ferociously, attacking the opponent with 2200 death damage, converting half of it to heal the caster. (Too high! 1900. 10 pips.)

Everything in () is Luke BattleSword's writing, not original creator of spells.
P.S. NOT trying to be mean. :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Hase829516 wrote:
Ice- Frost Lord

There's already Frost Giant, and this is overpowered.

Life- Guardians of Earth

It seems like Seraph and Rebirth combined.

Fire- Parched Hydra

One, only one of Hydra's heads breathes fire. Two, Balance already has Hydra. How long have you been playing that you don't know that? And three, this is overpowered. Plus, the whole stun effect is out of place for Fire.

Seems like Storm Lord and Insane Bolt combined.

Balance- Great Sphinx

I'm not a fan of mixing aid and attack. It should always be one or the other in my opinion, but that's just me. Anyway, I like the animation, but the attack is overpowered.

Myth- Megalodon

One, this reminds me of Storm Shark. Two, with the justified exception of Earthquake, Myth can only remove wards. And three...you guessed it! Overpowered.

Death- Possesed Crow

This is exactly like Dark Crow, and again, is overpowered.

General comments: These are very weak ideas. Not only are they all overpowered, but almost all of them already exist in the game. It's not even an option: you need to go back to the drawing board.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Complete and utter copies, along with waaaaaaaay to overpoweredness. So, no.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Your spell ideas are just fine, just overpowered by a mile. My best (and only) spell ideas are:

Death
Crypt Spider
900 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Myth
Deathworm: 20% pierced 800 damage to all enemies and destroy all wards

"A little village in the desert sprouts up with little people running around (similar to stormzilla). Then a giant toothed and spiked worm jumps up from the ground and devours the village and faces it's head to the opponent. First it dives head first onto the opponent and keeps borrowing under them, causing damage. Then, it comes out of the ground again and spits acid (like humongo frog but faster) and destroys all wards (repeat to every enemy).

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Death is for the past, Life is for the future..."

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
All of them are way overpowered, especially fire. It does more damage than your storm spell, which is not the way it is supposed to be, and do you realize that after blades, traps, auras, and criticals these could do aver 15,000 damage? Eventually that would be great, but they are too strong for now. Save them for rank 12 or 13, and add some attack all enemies spells in there. The animations are good though. 8)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
All of these seem a bit too powerful, sorry. Also, the next spells have been announced.