Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously KI, seriously?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I understand that the sea dragon is the best pets in the game, but it should be cheaper. The day a pet or mastery amulet in wizard101 costs 20 dollars is the day KI has gotten greedy. Either the price of crowns needs to change, or the prices in the crowns shop need to change.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooper1829 wrote:
I understand that the sea dragon is the best pets in the game, but it should be cheaper. The day a pet or mastery amulet in wizard101 costs 20 dollars is the day KI has gotten greedy. Either the price of crowns needs to change, or the prices in the crowns shop need to change.

Um, the price hasn't changed in a long time. The Sea Dragon has always been expensive. And you have the choice of not purchasing it. It's your decision.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
before you blast ki about crown shop prices i suggest you look on w101 wiki site in the pet section it will show you several characters you can win the sea dragon from as well as a pet vendor in celestia it can be bought from as well.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
cooper1829 wrote:

You can hatch it off, that's what I did.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
foenix52 wrote:
before you blast ki about crown shop prices i suggest you look on w101 wiki site in the pet section it will show you several characters you can win the sea dragon from as well as a pet vendor in celestia it can be bought from as well.

The vendor sells it for crowns. Am I the only one bothered by how expensive everything is?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
cooper1829 wrote:
foenix52 wrote:

The vendor sells it for crowns. Am I the only one bothered by how expensive everything is?

Seems so. Only think I get twitchy about is the price of plants in the crowns shop. 1500 for one plant??? Not buying.

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
I mean I am but I know KI is a business. I wish like other online gaming sites KI would offer somethings to do to get crowns instead of having to pay for them. I would do surveys or other things if I could get free crowns for them. But I do know how you feel.

Blake NightWraith

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
cooper1829 wrote:
foenix52 wrote:

you can also farm for gold and obtain one through hatching lol.. Is it starting to come clear?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
i think you should leave them alone they are working hard over there with the new areas and stuff and they have a ton of things to do :)

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Why are the things so expensive?

Well, i have the answer.
It's because everyone wants this pet.

For exemple, if you sell some chocolat bars and that nobody wants them, well then you'll have to put down the price for people to buy them.

But if their the better chocolat bars ever made, and that everyone wants to buy them, well then you'll put the price very high, and people will do a sacrifice to have one because they love them so much.

It's what in french we call ''Le principe de l'offre et de la demande''.
So KI is doing the right thing. If it was cheap, you would see everyone on te spiral with one and it wouldn't be rare anymore ;)