Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worlds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
I was looking in Marleybone and I was fighting PotBelly Chelsea Tower. I finished him and talked to Baxter. There was the book I was looking for so I read it. A line said " Worlds such as Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Grizzleheim. What in the the world is Grizzleheim? A new world?

Destiny MistGem
Rat Catcher
Marleybone
Ice/Storm

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Maybe Grizzleheim will be like a land where there is no monsters and you can just enjoy it, they might just make it. That would be cool.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
This goes along with a question I've been asking for a long time, when you look at the welcome page when you first log in and it tells you to "Press Any Key to Continue..." it shows the Spiral (along with the Wizard 101 Logo). You can make out all the worlds that is currently in the game BUT if you look harder on this screen or in the room where Gamma (Melrose's Pet) is, you'll see that there are many more worlds than just the few we get to travel in before meeting Malistaire. I've often asked if this would be additions in the game as time goes on but the most response I have ever been given is "Who knows what the future holds for us, Young Wizard" (or something like that).

Hunter SilverHeart

Administrator
Who knows what the future holds for us, Young Wizard.

:)

There are many worlds on the Spiral as yet unexplored. As the story unfolds, we may yet see these strange worlds with our own eyes.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I wonder what new worlds their gonna put out in the spiral. :D They said Wizard101 was gonna have up to nine worlds. . Grizzleheim is a bit harder than worlds like Wizard City and Krokotopia. I could never get past Jotun. He is so hard to defeat! He's a very powerful shaman but one yet it still wonders me how my friend Ryan GhostStaff got past him and finished Grizzleheim in only a month or less! I guess its because he got lots of help, dumb luck, or either 'cause he's a grandmaster :P. Well, to all who's still working on Grizzleheim good luck, have fun, and make sure you survive as much as you can 'cause the woods, bosses, and regular enemies can be hard to get past. Unless your skilled of course lol. :P

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here's a way to get to grizzleheim

1. Go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town if your Level 5 or higher and complete his quests

2. If your Level 20, go to Headmaster Ambrose and you get a spiral key to grizzleheim

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Ok as we all know the new world of Celestia will be coming out soon and with it the start of a new story arch involving a new main villain, Morganthe the spider queen. The new storyline means that there will be many (probably 4) new worlds after Celestia.
While Kingsisle may have already planned out the new worlds themes, on the off chance that they didn't let's give them some suggestions.

Here are mine

1 Mayan/Aztec world inhabited by the main race of panthers and other races including snakes, Birds, And large Lizards. Their world is being invaded by Conquistadors who are Horse guys (like diego and the ones from ms)
2 Gothic world set in the dark ages where the townspeople are plagued by monsters like vampires, werewolves.
3 A forest world where a tripe of bird people are at war against a bat tribe.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
The title says it all! Hope you like them!

World Name Commons Area
Basic History
Main Villian

World of Airdomian (Air-Do-Mian)
Airdomian is home to the Skyllermancers. Skyllermancers concentrate on diespeling enemies moves. But recently a group of Colossus named the Sinister Ones have taken over the air people. There graceful towers pushed underground. Since the air arts are weak to the earth arts the Sinister Ones take over the world.
Sinister Ones

World of Rockopolis (Rock-O-Pu-Lis)
Rockopolis is home to Colossus. The Lord and Lady Rock children of Ruler Colossus Lord Boulder believed he was too kind so they sealed him in a Ice Jail rendering his power useless. Now trapped the Lord and Lady took over the land making every colossus their slave.
Lord and Lady Rock IX

World of Ultramanial (Ultra-Mani-Al)
Home to the 10 famalies of magic.
Sorces of Balance
Divs of Storm
Pyros of Fire
Thaums of Ice
Therus of Life
Necros of Death
Conjus of Myth
Solarials of Sun
Lunariams of Moon
Stellars of Star
They lived in peace until King Lord Necro at a Court of Ultra Meeting he put a stun spell with Lady Thaums Freeze Potion on everybody else and sent them away to jail. He locked up the Lords and Ladies in their own islands, except the Sorc Stellars Lunariams and Solorials in his Great Castle of Death. He is the ultimate boss with 100K Health!
Tyrant Lord Necro IXX

World Name
School Concentration
Colors Gem
Spells

Airdomian
Air School Concentrate on Dispeling or "blowing away" spells
Gray and Silver Diamond
(all spells have 100% Accuracy and 0 pips)
Level 60 Elemental Seal
Dispel next Ice Fire and Storm spell all enemies

Level 60 Spiritual Seal
Dispel next Life Death and Myth spell all enemies

Level 62 Uneven Seal
Dispel next Balance Spell all enemies and remove weakest Balance Spell in enemies hand

Level 60 Celestial Seal
Dispel next Moon Sun and Star Spell all enemies

Level 62 Astrology Seal
Dispel next Moon Sun and Star spell all enemies and remove weakest Astral Spell for each school in enemies hand

Level 65 Royal Seal
Dispel next Balance and Elemental Spell all enemies

Level 65 Castle Seal
Dispel next Balance and Spiritual Spell all enemies

Level 66 Astral Seal
Dispel next Balance and Astral Spell all enemies

Level 70 Aerial Seal
Dispel next Balance Spirit and Element Spell all enmies

Level 70 Bird Call Seal
Dispel next 5 Drain or Damage spell all enemies

Level 70 Aura Seal
Dispel next spell all enmies for 4 rounds

Rockopolis
Rock School Boosting Spells Weakening Spells
Brown and Tan Coal
(all spells have 0 pips and 100% Accuracy)
Level 70 Rock Fist
+100 Damage or Drain

Level 70 Target
+10% Accuracy

Level 70 Mutation
Mutate Spell School into oppisite (Balance switches into any Elemental School)

Level 72 Marble Fist
+150 Damage or Drain

Level 72 Shot Point
+15% Accuracy

Level 72 Surgery
Mutate all attack and drains spell school

Level 75 Iron Fist
+175 Damage or Drain

Level 75 Moving Target
+10% Accuracy all spells in hand

Level 75 Morphing
Mutate enemy school for 6 rounds

Level 80 Atomic Blast
+200 Damage or Drain all spells

Level 80 Light Speed
+15% Accuracy all spells in hand

Level 80 DNAnnihalte
Change Spell school to oppisite for 6 rounds

Ultramanial
Space and Time School Controling Dueling Ring
Blue and Purple Time No Gem
Pink and Purple Space No Gem
Spells (all spells have 100% Accuracy and 0 pips)
Time:
Level 80 Time Freeze
Stop all enemies turn for 2 rounds

Level 82 Time Machine
Cast Same Spell as last round all enemies

Level 85 Time Morph
Enemies can only cast Ward or Trap for 3 rounds

Level 90 Big Bang
Stop all enemies turn for 4 rounds and Turn back 2 rounds (you gain back 2 rounds for any polymorph or aura spell)

Space:
Level 80 Elemental Dome
+35% All Elemental Spells

Level 80 Spiritual Dome
+30% All Spiritual Spells

Level 80 Order Dome
+40% All Balance Spells

Level 82 Target House
+10% Accuracy all spells

Level 82 Sword Cave
+150 Damage or Drain all spells

Level 85 Rainbow Dome
+25% All Damage or Drain spells

Level 85 Black and White Dome
+15% Accuracy Damage or Drain

Level 90 Bejewled Dome
+10% Accuracy and +30% All Damage or Drain Spells

Hope You Liked Them, It took me about 30 minute to type everything! Thank yo for taking you time to read!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Chessland: Start, Merle Ambrose summons you.
Merle Ambrose: Aha, you are here just as summoned. I wanted to inform you that a new world has cried for help and we are answering. A very unexpected thing has happened, not weird but unexpected, not much as weird when you are a wizard as old as I. Cyrus and I were sitting down to a game of chess. It was my turn to be the white team, thus going first. I picked up one of the pawns to move it and it spoke to me, now I expected something magical to happen, like Cyrus to summon a portal for his king out of checkmate, but not something like this! Ho, never indeed has a pawn spoken to me before. The pawn spoke, Cyrus said it was just my imagination but I swear, that pawn spoke. To me it said: Please, Headmaster! you have to help us! We are trapped by these fell creatures! You have to help us!. Then before my very eyes the pawn transformed into a key. I want you to go see if this key would work on the spiral door. Cyrus said it was just my brain getting old and rusty and causing me to see and hear things that aren't real, but you believe me don't you young (Your wizard's name?) He said this was some strange key I must had grabbed off the street or off of my desk, but I am positive this is a key to a new land. Go test it at great speed!
Bartleby: Wha..? Where did you get that young wizard? And what are you trying to do? (You explain to him the situation.
(Bartleby chuckles a bit.) Bartleby: Hahaha! The headmaster has been carrying on about this for quite some time, you can't say you actually believe him? I will tell you this is not a real world, perhaps Cyrus is correct about the headmaster? To bad, you ought to go tell the headmaster the bad news.
Merle: You can't say you don't believe me young wizard!? Was it not I whom enlighted you on the the secrets of Wizard City at your humble beginning? Merle thinks a moment and fades to a guilty face. I am sorry young wizard I should not try to guilt trip you into this, perhaps Cyrus really is right, I am just growing older. I want you to take the chess set and get rid of it for me. I don't want to look at it again, count all the pieces and be sure to get them all, I had better not find a single one lying around.
You locate chess set on table in a closed up box. You count the pieces to make sure you have them all: 8 black pawns, 2 black rooks, 2 black knights, 2 black bishops, 1 black queen, and 1 black king. You then count the side: 1 white king, 1 white queen, 2 white bishops, 2 white knights, 2 white rooks, 7 white pawns, and.... 1 key?
You talk to merle: I KNEW I was correct. Go find this new world and disprove the disbelievers, You go into the spiral chamber. Bartleby: Hahaha! I suppose he is making you try new keys now? Hurry up so you can tell him the news. You go into the new world.

This world consists of chess pieces animated into looking as real people, and the white team is in a real fix! The new queen lady from cl has tooken over the black people and she has no king. She is ruling as the head piece and queen of the black army.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Okay so here are a couple of worlds i came up with that seem kinda cool to me.

1. Some sort of outer space world where all the wizards fight aliens for different universes besides the Spiral.

2.Yet another world that I have no name for... a world with all robots. Or something of that nature. We fight of evil robots and try and save the world for all of the good robots.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I think the next 4 worlds should be:

1. Olympus

2. Asgard

3. Ecaps (a world in space)

4. Earth (yep I think that Morganthe should try to destroy our world with magic.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so i was thinking since this game is about the balance between the powers of evil and good. i was thinking about using these worlds heaven and underworld if ya know what i mean. so before you go to either world you have to chose a side because every month when these worlds are here. there will be a big evil versus good tournament and every one who enters will face a person of the opposite thing and you can get gold gear arena points and other things for being in the tournament. and it will be a week long thing. and at the end of the week if your side wins and you entered the tournament you get like say a 1,00 to 1,500 crown for a victory. and there can be new schools boosters. like light and dark. the light power bring stuff like better accuracy and boost to heals and defense. the dark side will boost things like power health and lenght of a DOT spells since like every school besides life has them now witch is fires thing. and one other thing you can go to each world but you only fight enimey that are not in your type of place witch i mean good or evil. and so like at the end of each world you chose not to be in the boos could look like a old man but not to old in a white robe and white beard and has a good amount to health and a minion his name shall be the all mighty. then for the under world boss he looks like a type of red goat man with long horns and he also has good health and a minion his name is like the devil or satan or the real name for the devil. and new weapons for the side would be like. for good a harp and for evil a guitar or drum sticks since some times rock and role is acquaintanced with the devil. and the way to get to the places are in WC. the way to get to heaven is to go to the big golden gates adn walk up the stairs and it is a cloud sort of place. and the underworld there is a hole with a ladder leading down. that is all i can think of for this awesome new idea if you can think of other things to add to it put them here.

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 (pyromancer)fire (hoping to be a dark lord master of flames) that would be the tittle for a fire warrior of the underowrld hope to see ya in the spiral!!!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
most of worlds in wizard 101 are based on real myths like krokotopia is egyption and grizzleheim is viking so why not create a completly new world based on the craziest and most amazing creatures, quests and ideas. A world like non other so any ideas?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009

I think because there was a dragon world and a triton world there should be a giant world. The entire world would be ice castles in the sky. When you first went to the world, you would be on land and there would be a person sitting next to a giant cannon. You talk to the person and he gives you a quest to jump into the cannon and meet them in the ice world. There would be a boss here just like Malistaire and Morganthe. When you beat that boss, you go onto my next idea.

After beating the boss of the ice world, you can go to my new idea. This world could be a mix of the last three worlds. The spiral door would be in a maelstrom of colors where you step into a portal that takes you to the split titan area. The split titan area would be split into thirds. On one side, there would be a volcano and fire would be spurting everywhere. But you could walk two steps to see a snowstorm. And in another part it would be a rainstorm. Each of these areas would have a door to their very own area that is only compatible to their titan. Merle Ambrose would accompany you to this world and he will move around a lot to give you quests because there are no people in this barren world. After completing many preparation quests, you would go into a special tower in each area that has twenty floors. At the top would be a titan. After defeating all three of the titans you would go to the maelstrom area to see that there is an entrance to a dungeon. This dungeon changes weather all the time. At the end of the dungeon, there would be an ultimate titan that mixed storm, ice, and fire magic. This dungeon would allow six wizards to be in it's battles at the same time. The final boss would drop a house for this world.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Defender
Mar 27, 2010
taskforce876 wrote:
Instead of new worlds KI should just add new areas to some of the current worlds.

They cant, what if the high lvl people already fished the world

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
everything is possible"

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
taskforce876 wrote:
Instead of new worlds KI should just add new areas to some of the current worlds.

no.
this will be a bad idea no offense it would mena legend wizards and wizards would have to go back and finish worlds again no offense i hate this idea

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
No form of the great wall of china is in mooshu, so maybe if the new area is in mooshu and has a bug wall in it...

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Hi, i wanna talk about my ideas on the four worlds after Celestia. Let me know if you like it :)

-Wintertusk: (world already leaked)
Level cap should be 70
last boss: Grandmother Raven
health: 12,000,
two minions: 2,000 health each

-Candy Land:
Level cap should be 80
last boss: Candy queen
health: 13,250
two minions: 2,275 health each

-Wizard Kingdom:
Level cap should be 90
last boss: Ambrose (ultimate challenge to see if you're up for the final world and final showdown with Morganthe)
health: 19,750
(no minions)

-Aracknakovia:
Level cap should be 100
last boss: Morganthe (Wizard city falls in your hand; its the final showdown to save the spiral!!!!)
health: 20, 850
three minions: 2,495 each

If you defeat morganthe, you saved the spiral, and you beat the game (until further notice.)

Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
First of all Wintertusk has no knew level cap, and it has nothing to do with the main storyline.
Second, Candyland is okay, I guess... But Wizard Kingdom? What would that be like, just like Wizardcity? And the last one makes sense. Also I didn't see any description of the worlds.
Lastly, these don't really seem to be well thought out.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

P.S. Since Wintertusk isn't along the main line, you need one more. Since it took us four worlds to get to Malistaire, and we completed Celestia, so that is three more(just going off of what it took us to get to Malistaire, not saying that I heard somewhere, so don't hold it too me.)

Historian
May 01, 2010
to things, one, wintertusk probably wont be part of the second arc, to, prof. Greyrose already said there will be no lvl cap for wintertusk

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I'm thinking worlds about the astral magics after celestia and wintertusk, sun school gets a world of sun magic, called: Sunriliacus, Star: a world of star : Solan, Moon world: Luna

with new astral spells! and new main school spells, rnk:9 spells! :D
let me know what you think guys, let me know what you think professor.

Dustin Battlehand
Valerian Stormcrafter
Dustin Sunflame
Dustin Moonbreeze
Dustin Dunestaff
Dustin Deathhunter
Find me in wizard101 if you can, or your interested.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Hey wizards its me again Sarah SeaBloom.So I have a great Idea for a new world.
1st world.:Pawprintia,A world full of monkeys,tigers,pandas, and lions.The pandas and monkeys team-up and try to take over pawprintia so the tigers and lions also team-up and try to stop them but they need a wizard's help.
2nd world:Moonington,a world full of aliens and ufos.Malistaire hypnotizes the aliens of moonrock city and makes them fight the alien navy and army.There is a potion to heal them but a wizard need to fight them off and get the potion from Malistaire who knows the recipe.
If those worlds sound great wait until you hear my next idea! :D :-) :)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I would like to make a few suggestions for Wizard101:
Spells
Ice: Snow Wolf (white wolf does 200 attack per round for 5 rounds and stun)
Fire: Volcano (volcano spits lava and 300 attack per round for 3 rounds and stun)
Storm: Hurricane (massive wind and rain 1250 attack to all enemies and stun)
Life: Root Attack (roots shoot from ground 1000 attack to all enemies)
Myth: Medusa (snake-lady 800 attack and stun for 4 rounds)
Death: Zombie (zombie climbs from ground 950 attack to all enemies and 600 life to wizard that casted spell)
Balance: Olympus (giant mountain lightning 800, water 500, poison 650 and stun)

New Worlds
Atmospherica-world floating on clouds, about to be sent flying on top of Wizard City if Morganthe isn't defeated
Drizzlica-world in a rainforest/jungle, about to be destroyed if Morganthe isn't defeated

I know my worlds both include defeating Morganthe but I only want one to be picked (plz). I would appreciate it if you would consider my suggestions.