Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how hard was krokopatra to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
to me krokopatra was super easy because all my myth friend did was use mythblade on himself and next round, knocked out krokopatra and her minion with just that. All I did was use tower shield on him! what did you think of krokopatra?

Flint Trollheart level 31 myth

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
it was easy for me i was a life wizard and had a freind who was myth and then a freind who was fire.. but she came in late

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
landmine999 wrote:
to me krokopatra was super easy because all my myth friend did was use mythblade on himself and next round, knocked out krokopatra and her minion with just that. All I did was use tower shield on him! what did you think of krokopatra?

Well, I tried once by my self and wasn't succesful. I asked one of my friends to help and she teleported and after the battle I was so succesful. Ok, if you need help just tell me when, where, what realm, what time? Ok, if you need help I'll gladly help ... :-)

~Emily IceBlood Level 41 Death

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
I thought krokopatra was extremely easy, even considering that she is storm like myself, which makes my storm spells weaker. I defeated her in one hit with my storm spell. I used a conversion on her, used minor life if needed, and used tempest to defeat her.

If I am asked for help with her, I usually tell the other to heal themselves and myself, while I obtain the pips.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
landmine999 wrote:

I've never had help with Krokopatra and didn't need it. I've done this with every wizard from Myth (super easy) to Storm. Try doing again alone. You are Myth, you have a great boost and don't need help.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
i havent finished krokotobia yet because im stuck on a quest
but to me it wasnt 2 hard :D

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

It wasn't as much hard as extremely long to me with my first wizard. After I learned where all the side quests were with her, its gotten easier and easier with my other wizards.

NOT that I'm saying its easy for a beginning level 15, mind you. :)

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
i always do dungeons alone no matter what krokapatra/cleoapatra is easy
used forest lord but has a lot of fizzle

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I soloed Krokopatra's dungeon almost 50 times now. The last time I did was at about level 43. I soloed her every time. I am myth so its easy. If ever anyone wants help, just find me and I will. Any dungeon, except waterworks, Helephant, or Briskbreeze.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
landmine999 wrote:

me too but I had a deth ferend (super sterig) and he had the card scarcow!

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
hard cause I tried to solo her on my storm. I was so mad I cried when I almost beat her

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
landmine999 wrote:

i think she was easy because i was level 29 fire so i had just gotten immolate :D

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Krokopatra wasn't hard at all for me, but i guess that's because i had a lot of friends helping me out to beat her. I mean, it makes sense, given that i'm a storm wizard and my health is relatively lower than most others, so i would have probably died about a million times before getting anywhere near killing her, you know what i'm saying?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
it is kind of hard i like quests that don't have a battle :) but i hate the fizzles and actully once genarl akilis was harder then krokopatra bosses i am leavel 17 i am nine years old thats the end.

Survivor
May 12, 2012
For me, Krokopatra was very tough to do by myself. So after I lost a battle against her by myself, I asked my friend to help me defeat her. Working together, we defeated her. She is a tough boss, since she is the final boss anyway. I suggested bring a friend or two with you if you battle against her. :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
She was too easy for you huh? Try challenging yourself.

1. Use your starter outfit.
2. Do it without a pet
3. You cannot ask for ANY help
4. If your NOT ice then you cannot use tower shield.
5. No henchmen or any treasure cards.
6. No shields of any kind.

If she is still too easy, do it ten times without getting health or mana wisps.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
In reality, Krokopatra wasn't that hard at all! Surely I got defeated a few times, but I can always go back and try again.
My storm had the most trouble because Krokopatra is storm, but a little help from a friend was awesome.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Well...I cant say it was easy couse i couldnt beat it till fith try but i was alone i am fire so i had no type match up so i guess i can say it wasnt easy wasnt hard. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
It was easy for me and im balance i just spectral blast alot

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Easy as pie no one should have trouble beating krokopatra
I just used my storm prisms and krakens no problem at all

Joseph StormHunter
Level 41 storm

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Krokopatra was so easy she was the 4th easiest boss in Krokotopia

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I think krok is easy but takes too long time wise.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
i think she was super easy!although i am myth

christo mythspear, 35 myth

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Krokopatra would of been super easy for me, but my little brother complained that he wasn't getting turn so I left it up to him, and... Guess how many attempts he had... 9!!! He needs to improve his combat skills big time. Me personally soloed Jade Oni while he can only just defeat lord nightshade.