Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family of Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2011
I am a concern parent about to sign up for Family of Accounts, and I am trying to understand how it works. I have a son and a niece that plays the game a lot and it is kinda getting expensive buying every 2 months for both of them on a fix income. So, I want to understand how the Family of Accounts works.

Also, I am purchasing along w/ Family of Accounts the 12 month membership. Now, will both of them be paid up for 12 months if I get the 12 month membership on Family of Accounts or will there be additional charges added. I will be putting both of them on the Family of Accounts before I purchase the 12 month membership, ok. Also, the 12 month membership comes w/ a Boar Knight Pet will both gets it or will I have to give it to just one of them.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Administrator
Each account must have its own Membership to have access to the other worlds. You cannot pay $79.95 for one Membership and have Membership access in all sub accounts within the family. A family account group is eligible to receive a discount on a Monthly Membership when 2 or more accounts are subscribed to a Monthly Membership. Yearly Memberships are still regular price when in a family.

I hope this helps explain a bit more. If you still have questions, send an email over to support at Support@wizard101.com and they can clarify any other questions you might have.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lance72098 wrote:
I am a concern parent about to sign up for Family of Accounts, and I am trying to understand how it works. I have a son and a niece that plays the game a lot and it is kinda getting expensive buying every 2 months for both of them on a fix income. So, I want to understand how the Family of Accounts works.

Also, I am purchasing along w/ Family of Accounts the 12 month membership. Now, will both of them be paid up for 12 months if I get the 12 month membership on Family of Accounts or will there be additional charges added. I will be putting both of them on the Family of Accounts before I purchase the 12 month membership, ok. Also, the 12 month membership comes w/ a Boar Knight Pet will both gets it or will I have to give it to just one of them.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

In the beginning we paid for a Family account which included my account and 2 sub accounts for the grand children, which you connect to your main account online, as time went by, about 6 months, the children got tired of playing due to game play becoming more difficult then they could handle, they became more interested in the socializing and getting stuff then playing the game and finally that ended also. I dropped one account and kept the other 2 for a time, then my husband became interested in the game and I decided paying for 2 yearly memberships, when they had the $59.95 special, was cheaper then the 6.95 each I was paying to the 2 accounts. As the game drifts more away from what I originally played it for I feel this will probably be more time bought then I will use but at least I have saved some money if I do play for the year.