Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Hey Kingsisle. I'm not sure where to put this topic and I hope you don't mind if it doesn't belong in this section of the boards.

I wanted to thank you for the awesome (and I don't use that word lightly) new game you have called Grub Guardian. My youngest son found it on your minigames and got EVERYONE in the family addicted to it. I love the fact it's a strategy "game" (ok, my kids love that too). My kids love that you can use your own pet (hmm, I love that, lol). We all love that we can win stuff or help our pets out. Over all it's a GREAT idea!! Using your brain to work a puzzle while having fun helping your pet...WOW!

You guys really work hard to help people out with our pets and in the game. Thanks everyone who works on this game! We've gotten a few people just as addicted to this game too. :D

Jenna Soulcatcher
Rachel Icebringer

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
where can I find it. I've been away from wizard for a while and don't know what has been going on behind my back.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
lucario37 wrote:
where can I find it. I've been away from wizard for a while and don't know what has been going on behind my back.

It is a KI free game.

Here is the link:
http://www.wizard101.com/onlinegames/grubguardian/
Might want to bookmark it :)

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
The best part about it is the little doodles of your pets!!!! My White Rat Magician looks good in his little tux.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Thx Ronster55. I agree with you all. It Is Epic . I feel as if it should be available for our ipods and iphones and androids though. It has actually convinced a friend of mine to play wizard because of this game. I like it how it is actually a pet training game that is enjoyable unlike the ones the pet pavilion. I have just ne question, where is the thing for the games tough dungeons. There could be a ww one, a helephant tower one, nastrond and mirror lake in a new area.
:) :) :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
lucario37 wrote:
Thx Ronster55. I agree with you all. It Is Epic . I feel as if it should be available for our ipods and iphones and androids though. It has actually convinced a friend of mine to play wizard because of this game. I like it how it is actually a pet training game that is enjoyable unlike the ones the pet pavilion. I have just ne question, where is the thing for the games tough dungeons. There could be a ww one, a helephant tower one, nastrond and mirror lake in a new area.
:) :) :)

I hope it comes out for iPods and iPhones (and androids :P) I would use my ipod like daily then!

There is none for ww, helephant tower, nastrond, and mirror lake yet. However, i feel they should add the dungeons! ;)
I would totally ROCK nastrond!