Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Ok, Bosses cheating.. I can see it, I actually rather enjoyed the tag your it cheat, but, during that cheat they can change who is it after we pick our spells? seriously? And I just went through half of a dungeon where a boss cheated and summoned a person called exploding something, who casted a 10k damage meteor, how is anyone supposed to deal with that. I am level 61 and have just over 3k life. If you are going to force people to have someone "wait" in a lower level of a tower dungeon so we can teleport back to them is that what you think this game should call real strategy? Bosses cheating can be fun, but seriously, don't take the fun factor out of the game with making people NOT join the fight.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Yes, that cheat was a royal pain. That's why having spells that attack all opponents comes in handy.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Cheating bosses are supposed to add some challenge to the game. I agree maybe they need to tone it down just a smidgit, but there should still be cheating bosses. If done right, they can be really fun to face, but if done wrong, they really are annoying.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
May i know who the boss with the "exploding" minion was? I don't remember ever fighting him. He seems wicked fun...

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
i believe the boss Marshalknight was reffering to is Angrus Hollowsoul in Briskbreeze tower. i was soloing that tower and was winning until that ember was summoned. I've since beaten Angrus a few times (with help) and you just have someone kill the minion as soon as it appears while everyone else kills the boss.
Hope I helped
See Ya in the spiral

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If you have someone who knows quench, that helps too. If it is considered a fire spell to summon the ember then the fire dispell (quench) will cause his minion summon to fail. If the minion is already there quench the minion and it's next meteor spell will fizzle. It will at least buy you some time to kill the minion. Remember, the dispel spells affect a bosses cheat spells.