Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sideline? Or Story?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
So i am in MooShu only because my friend needed the help in Cave of Solitude. I was getting low on health, so I went back to Jade Palace. Now I had the quest to talk to Toshio from Felicia in Marleybone. I talked got the quest and decided to roam around and explore. I went out where that pond is and some guy in the far right corner had a quest. It was one of those find the book pedestals quest. I accepted and moved on. The first place I went to was Hametsu Village. I got 3 other quests. Now are these the only quests I can get since I am not actually supposed to be working in MooShu? Are these side or story quests? And how do I get story quests? Does it just come when I am able to go to MooShu?

Really Confused!

Shannon Rubysong
Magus Necromancer

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Well I have never been to Mooshu before but it looks like its a side quest.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Those are side quests. You will only be able to get the story quests after you defeat the Big Ben dungeon in Marleybone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Those are side quests. You will only be able to get the story quests after you defeat the Big Ben dungeon in Marleybone.

yep, that's correct.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Side quests if you do not have access to MooShu, its more than likely. You can work on the Storyline for MooShu if you have completed Big Ben, in Marleybone. But you might wanna bring some help. ---Jasmine Fireblade