Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defeating krokotoipa and going to marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
im ''stuck'' in krokitopia buti want to go to marlybone ive been in krokopia for 47 hours how much longer till marlybone

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
were are u because u have to defeat krokopatera first.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Just beat Krokopatra and you will unlock a new spell and a new place called (Marleybone)

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
fredd17 wrote:
were are u because u have to defeat krokopatera first.

well im still in the parimd

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
umm..... I could help .. only if you could tell us what part of krotopia your in. sorry for the puncation i try to keep my writing so you can understand it -.-

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xman339339 wrote:
im ''stuck'' in krokitopia buti want to go to marlybone ive been in krokopia for 47 hours how much longer till marlybone

Since you are still in the pyramid, you have almost all of Krok to complete. You complete the pyramid, move on the the Krokosphinx, then to the Temple of Storms. After completing the main storyline quests in each (note that there aren't that many in the Temple of Storms), you will go back to the Oasis and get the 'key' to Marleybone. It matters not how long you take...some move on quicker than others. Just have fun with it. :)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
xman339339 wrote:

Are you still in the Pyramid of the Sun? The Pyramid of the Sun takes about a week to complete. Next, you'll have to complete Krokophinx. You finish Krokophinx with the quest: "Vault Of Ice". Krokophnx takes about a couple a days. After that, you have to do Tomb Of Storms. You have to defeat a couple of people, then defeat Krokohopta. Then Major Talbolt will assign you to talk to his brother/cousin (I forgot) in MarleyBone. You will then unlock it. The whole Krokotopia world takes about one month. (That is, unless you're on everyday from morning to night. If so, you'll finish in about 3 weeks). Some bosses requires help. Unless you think and believe you can take them down yourself.

Krokotopia is long and hard. But it's a new start at a new world. :)

~Emily IceBlood Level 41 Death

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
xman339339 wrote:

You have to complete a lot more if you are in the pyrmaid of the sun, but soon enough, you can go to Marleybone :-)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
monkeybow1 wrote:
xman339339 wrote:

Are you still in the Pyramid of the Sun? The Pyramid of the Sun takes about a week to complete. Next, you'll have to complete Krokophinx. You finish Krokophinx with the quest: "Vault Of Ice". Krokophnx takes about a couple a days. After that, you have to do Tomb Of Storms. You have to defeat a couple of people, then defeat Krokohopta. Then Major Talbolt will assign you to talk to his brother/cousin (I forgot) in MarleyBone. You will then unlock it. The whole Krokotopia world takes about one month. (That is, unless you're on everyday from morning to night. If so, you'll finish in about 3 weeks). Some bosses requires help. Unless you think and believe you can take them down yourself.

Krokotopia is long and hard. But it's a new start at a new world. :)

~Emily IceBlood Level 41 Death

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Do all the quests for Krokotopia, and the leftover ones from Wizard City. Eventually you should find the main quest line.
Also, the amount of hours you play on a world isn't bad! It's taken me around a week to go solo through Mooshu.
Keep trying.