Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea: Dreamland

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
Hello everybody, I just wanted to discuss an idea for a world that I have been thinking about for some time now. Here is the story of the world;

Dreamland, also known as the cities in the sky, was a world of peace. The Dreamloids (people of Dreamland), kept balance by ensuring happy dreams for all of the people living among the spiral. In Dreamland, the Dreamloids have acess to the Spiral's dreams with the help of their magical crystal. This crystal was kept safe in the Dreamland castle, where guards protected it. Dreamland was run on the Crystal Mines, where hundreds of Dreamloids worked to find small, but efficient power crystals. The king of Dreamland kept all of the people organized and granted them with fair amounts of land. One day, Morganthe stumbled upon the world of Dreamland and created a sinister plan. Morganthe figured if the Dreamloids kept balance in the spiral with happy dreams, then a dark force in control would create horrible dreams. With nightmares, nobody in the spiral would be able to sleep, and it would leave them all vaunerable. She had no time to deal with the issue herself, so she spoke a mysterious chant. A dark cloud surrounded Dreamland, and the people were frightened and confused. From the dark cloud emerged nightmares of all kinds. The nightmares started attacking the Dreamloids and claiming territory. The king of Dreamland sent all of his warriors to fight off the nightmares, and the remaining guards to protect his daughter. While all of te Dreamloids were occupied, Morganthe unleashed a pure evil force, the nightmare queen. The nightmare queen teleported into the castle of Dreamland and found her way to the power crystal. As Morganthe watched from above, the nightmare queen swiped the crystal. The cloud Dreamland was built on slowly started changing from the color pink, to black. Trees and plants began to wither, and the Candycane forest started turning to black licorice. The Dreamloids couldn't give up and released the soilder teddybears from their training faucility, and pushed back the Nightmares. The Dreamloids built a wall with the last of their small crystals and enchanted it so that no Nightmares could pass. Little did they know, the entire Dreamland castle was faded away into the darkness of the Nightmares land. The princess was the only royal family member left. Dreamland city was one of the only areas left. The remaining Dreamloids called upon the Sandmen to scavage around the spiral in need of help. Eventually Merle Ambros recieved a message from one of them, and calls upon you to save Dreamland from the clutches of the Nightmares.

Ok, well that was the story of the world I thought would be fun for this game. I hope you guys enjoyed and P.S. there were a few things I didn't include. Happy spellcasting!(:

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Out of curiosity, will the king be named DeDeDe and the Dreamloid knight leader be Kirby? couldn't help ma self

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Cool idea for the Dreamland world in the sky- but if it's dreamland, where did the candy cane forest come from? Wouldn't that be Candyland?

However, I think the dreams should not be in the game unless KI has our wizards go to sleep in our houses or dorms when we log off. Then the dreams would be an excellent idea.

I hope you consider my advice and that our wizards get to sleep.

Happy dreaming,

Christina Earthleaf Level 60 Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
May 06, 2010
I don't really think its a rip off of that kirby game just saying. If it was a rip off of that then there would be a giant fountain, a star wand thingy, a little pink person(xD), and no nightmare queen. (I haven't played that game since I was like 7 either o_o) Plus this world has more action and adventure in it. I like how the ending I thought of was; When you went to stop the nightmare queen and you save the king, you return to the princess missing. (The princess was taken by Morganthe to another world) But yea, the way I invision it isn't anything like that kirby game, you guys might just be thinking of it since you are just reading the storyline. Thats perfectly normal so I can't really make everybody completely understand.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Mist737 wrote:
Cool idea for the Dreamland world in the sky- but if it's dreamland, where did the candy cane forest come from? Wouldn't that be Candyland?

Yes thats true, but the whole idea of dreams includes fun, happy, and beautiful places. Every childhood dream once inclded a world of candy, so why not put a candycane forest into the world of dreams.

Defender
May 17, 2011
bayercarlosk wrote:
Hello everybody, I just wanted to discuss an idea for a world that I have been thinking about for some time now. Here is the story of the world;

Dreamland, also known as the cities in the sky, was a world of peace. The Dreamloids (people of Dreamland), kept balance by ensuring happy dreams for all of the people living among the spiral. In Dreamland, the Dreamloids have acess to the Spiral's dreams with the help of their magical crystal. This crystal was kept safe in the Dreamland castle, where guards protected it. Dreamland was run on the Crystal Mines, where hundreds of Dreamloids worked to find small, but efficient power crystals. The king of Dreamland kept all of the people organized and granted them with fair amounts of land. One day, Morganthe stumbled upon the world of Dreamland and created a sinister plan. Morganthe figured if the Dreamloids kept balance in the spiral with happy dreams, then a dark force in control would create horrible dreams. With nightmares, nobody in the spiral would be able to sleep, and it would leave them all vaunerable. She had no time to deal with the issue herself, so she spoke a mysterious chant. A dark cloud surrounded Dreamland, and the people were frightened and confused. From the dark cloud emerged nightmares of all kinds. The nightmares started attacking the Dreamloids and claiming territory. The king of Dreamland sent all of his warriors to fight off the nightmares, and the remaining guards to protect his daughter. While all of te Dreamloids were occupied, Morganthe unleashed a pure evil force, the nightmare queen. The nightmare queen teleported into the castle of Dreamland and found her way to the power crystal. As Morganthe watched from above, the nightmare queen swiped the crystal. The cloud Dreamland was built on slowly started changing from the color pink, to black. Trees and plants began to wither, and the Candycane forest started turning to black licorice. The Dreamloids couldn't give up and released the soilder teddybears from their training faucility, and pushed back the Nightmares. The Dreamloids built a wall with the last of their small crystals and enchanted it so that no Nightmares could pass. Little did they know, the entire Dreamland castle was faded away into the darkness of the Nightmares land. The princess was the only royal family member left. Dreamland city was one of the only areas left. The remaining Dreamloids called upon the Sandmen to scavage around the spiral in need of help. Eventually Merle Ambros recieved a message from one of them, and calls upon you to save Dreamland from the clutches of the Nightmares.

Ok, well that was the story of the world I thought would be fun for this game. I hope you guys enjoyed and P.S. there were a few things I didn't include. Happy spellcasting!(:

are you insulting licorice?!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
love the idea 8)
p.s i dont think nightmare queen should be there it should just be the main villian and the clouds

Survivor
May 06, 2010
laulenak wrote:
are you insulting licorice?!

No, I'm not insulting licorice. Black Licorice is black, so it's perfect for a darker theme. Candycane is nice and bright for candy so it only makes sense that black licorice would be the opposite of bright and colorful.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Well it sounds like a video game with toontown mix(move from toontown to wizard city btw, the cogs were being too mean). Anyway Toontown had Donalds Dreamland, a place to sleep. So yeah, dont put Donald in XD :)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
rest wrote:
Well it sounds like a video game with toontown mix(move from toontown to wizard city btw, the cogs were being too mean). Anyway Toontown had Donalds Dreamland, a place to sleep. So yeah, dont put Donald in XD :)

Just what i was gonna say!!!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
bayercarlosk wrote:

Thats a Great idea! it reminds me of Super Mario Bros.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Randomperson16 wrote:
rest wrote:

Just what i was gonna say!!!

I love being a step ahead. :P :P :P :P

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I like the idea and now I can see it as thethird line of the prophecy.

The Mirror Will Break - Zafaria
The Horn Will Call - Avalon
From the Shadows I strike - Dreamland
And the Skies Will Fall - Some Aerial World

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
sparky1233334444 wrote:

From the Shadows i Strike - Maybe Polaris???
And the Skies will Fall - Possibly Empyrea? (Home of the SKY Squids)

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:

From the Shadows i Strike - Maybe Polaris???
And the Skies will Fall - Possibly Empyrea? (Home of the SKY Squids)

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Empyrea sound like it's gonna be there... Polaris makes no sense...