Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest organzation

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
please maybe organize quests by worlds? with a drop menu that has headers?
like it'll say "kroktopia" and then you click it and it drops down all the quests you have there

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This would be a nice add-on that KI could add after they have nothing to do at the moment, so like a spare time objective to try to get I guess? Should NOT be a first priority however...

Btw, if you have all quests in that world completed it should say 'World saved!' In big green letters! :) That would be pretty cool :P

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
darkcloyd wrote:
like it'll say "kroktopia" and then you click it and it drops down all the quests you have there

You..... Is...... A..... Genius

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Yes, yes, YES!!!

We need Quest Organzation!!!

I have about 4 Pages of Quests that i'll never do.... -.-....

Oh, and you should be to press some Button that will let you be able to go back and forth from Quest Organization and Quest Sloppiness lol.

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 47 Theurgist

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
GODODD wrote:
darkcloyd wrote:

can't tell if sarcasm..

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
GODODD wrote:

You... Got... Lot... A... Bad... Grammar...

As to what i think of the idea. It is nice. It would be nice to go to quests and click a world THAT I HAVE ACCESS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in all, A great idea.

Grammar police,
Valdus Darkcaster

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
rest wrote:
GODODD wrote:

You... Got... Lot... A... Bad... Grammar...

As to what i think of the idea. It is nice. It would be nice to go to quests and click a world THAT I HAVE ACCESS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in all, A great idea.

Grammar police,
Valdus Darkcaster

Lol, Grammar Police, you did not need a Period at the end of Idea, you needed a Comma. LOL!!!

BTW:

You should also be able to Organize Side & Storyline Quests

Like if you wanted to do the Quest Invitation to the Ball Side Quest from Marleybone, (:P) You Could go into >Marleybone>Side Quests. You could also search up the Quest Names in your Quests for quicker Quest Results.

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist