Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Dear KI,

You have got to read this. My family and I all think that you should make so we can hatch mounts the same as pets. There should be a way where you have your mount equiped and no pet equiped and then you can train up a mount and be able to hatch a mount with another adult mount. It should be like hatching pets where you can either get another of your mount or the other person's mount or a hybrid mount depending on the mount. So say you hatch a Tiger with a Dragon. You could get a Tiger with dragon wings and can fly, or a Tiger or a Dragon. Or say you hatched a Blue Kirin with Bone Dragon. You could get Kirin, a Bone dragon, or a Kirin with Bone Dragon wings. Or perhaps a Great Hornocerous with a Tiger. You could either get the Tiger, get the Great Hornocerous, or a two person Tiger!
It would be so cool! I think every wizard would enjoy hatching mounts and you should totally make that possible.

Thanks,
Pumpkin61099850 :)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Pumpkin61099850 wrote:
Dear KI,

You have got to read this. My family and I all think that you should make so we can hatch mounts the same as pets. There should be a way where you have your mount equiped and no pet equiped and then you can train up a mount and be able to hatch a mount with another adult mount. It should be like hatching pets where you can either get another of your mount or the other person's mount or a hybrid mount depending on the mount. So say you hatch a Tiger with a Dragon. You could get a Tiger with dragon wings and can fly, or a Tiger or a Dragon. Or say you hatched a Blue Kirin with Bone Dragon. You could get Kirin, a Bone dragon, or a Kirin with Bone Dragon wings. Or perhaps a Great Hornocerous with a Tiger. You could either get the Tiger, get the Great Hornocerous, or a two person Tiger!
It would be so cool! I think every wizard would enjoy hatching mounts and you should totally make that possible.

Thanks,
Pumpkin61099850 :)

lol :D I would love this but KI might make it cost either way too much gold or crowns only to hatch.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Honestly? I'd settle for just being able to change the colors on mounts. Hatching them seems like it would be clumsy to put into use. I mean, could you ride a freshly hatched whatever? How on earth would you train it up? What would be the benefit? To me it would be just another annoying thing I'd forget to keep up with if I had hatching mounts that needed training to be worth anything.