Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need another character slot.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
sarahofmyth on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I know I really want a wizard in each class but you can only have six! The thing is, in the screen where you view all your wizards, there are six chairs plus a standing area, and the standing area is always full so one chair is ALWAYS EMPTY!!!! There IS "space" for seven wizards on that screen. They should let us have seven.

Sarah Moonshade
Magus Conjurer
Exactly, also i think it is a bit much to ask people to pay 2 memberships to play the last wizard and i think that Kingsisle should think of a way to bring out a 7th wizard slot even if we pay a low fee on like 500 - 1500 Crowns or maybe more but there should be that option!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
i agree we totraly need another character slot and because of that i do not have a balance guy maria hexstone level 49 i love life

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
it would be nice to have all the schools on one account when you think of it be cause i got another account (does not have a membership for the new one) and it's stupid how they stop at 6

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Why don't the just add in another chair for the 7th student available for anyone in the next update? I don't think you'd need to spend money on another character...

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Well, I think it's because W101 kind of wants you to have to pick and choose. In fact, I don't agree. If we had another slot then it would be too easy and I believe that they'd do this for a reason.
-Ashley DeathFlame
Balance Level 66

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I say they let us master more then one school on a character so we are not having to make so many character so we can play with the other schools

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
Erm, more than once or twice this has been brought up.

KI makes money from having you purchase a second account for that last school. I doubt it will ever change.

If you want to experience each school, create little wizards, play and dump the one (or more) that you don't like and go on to another school.
Ok RavenLady777 I'm sorry but I am NOT going to waste money for two different accounts, no matter what KI says. There should be a 7th slot and that's my final answer.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
IKL626 on Aug 20, 2012 wrote:
I strongly agree with this idea - I have been wondering a lot whether to choose storm or myth as my 6th character but with an extra character slot would put my mind at peace.

Go Myth. Seriously, you won't regret it. :)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I think everyone here is being too hopeful. As I see it, the fact that there are only six characters slots is a way to make more money. So let's look at this suggestion in a way which generates a nearly equal amount of money for KingsIsle.

In that case, we should be capable of purchasing more characters slots for a high price. More specifically, a price in the 15,000 to 30,000 crowns range. It's expensive, but it should be a valid compromise for the lost income gained from secondary accounts.

The reason this would work is simple. While the average amount of money gained per player may be lower, you need to look at it another way. When it's more convenient to do something, it'll end up increasing the amount of people doing that. Which means that this should make equal amounts of money for KingsIsle, or it may even surpass what they're already making

At least that's my view on this.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Hellbo40 on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
Hello everyone, i was thinking earlier that why can you have all wizards besides one? that makes no sense i think players should be able to experience playing on all types of wizards without having to delete one, so please if you guys can, in the next update add another character slot, atleast make it so you can buy it with crowns or be a member to do it,

Hellbo40
I agree with you. If your membership drops then the extra character just gets grayed out. It would still be there just locked until you get a new membership or buy it with crowns. And the price i think should be about 1500 crowns. And i wouldnt be too angry if it was even higher because crowns allow you to purchase an area indefinitely or buy more powerful things that most players cannot attain. But yes, i full heartedly agree with you.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Let us have 7 wizards! On the same account, without having to delete one. One for each school.
I currently have , I want to include .

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
Yes! that will be amazing because i wanted to be a storm wizard on my account but can't because i don't have enough space. And i love my babies to much to delete one of them Unless i get bored of them But even if i get bored of them i still won't delete them .

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
They probably won't because they want people to start another account so they will gain 2x the income they usually would earn from one person.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2013
I noticed that there are 7 schools in the game, but a person is only allowed to make 6 characters. I think that not only me, but every player in the game would like to be able to play every school on 1 account. Many people create second accounts just to play that 7th school. A lot of people say that kingisle does this so people would pay for 2 accounts. Some people say that it is because there is not enough space in the lobby. 5 students sitting and 1 standing. Well I got an idea, why not give us that 7th character slot. If space in the lobby is the problem, why not make the 6th sit, the 7th stand, and have the wizards switch seats with each other. Or how bout adding 1 more seat in the back of the classroom. Slide the doors over to the left or right, or remove them, and add a final seat in the back of the class on a stand or something to make it taller so the player can select it. If it is about money, which I doubt it is, how bout just raising the price of membership instead of making players pay for 2 accounts. Not many people create that second account for 1 wizard, but I bet no one will have a problem paying a bit extra if they want to create that 7th character. I for one, will always want to play that school that I won't have. Another idea moneywise, is charge us crows to open that last slot. I don't care what it would take, I would love this game so much more if it had a 7th character slot.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
STRIKE F0RC3 on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
I noticed that there are 7 schools in the game, but a person is only allowed to make 6 characters. I think that not only me, but every player in the game would like to be able to play every school on 1 account. Many people create second accounts just to play that 7th school. A lot of people say that kingisle does this so people would pay for 2 accounts. Some people say that it is because there is not enough space in the lobby. 5 students sitting and 1 standing. Well I got an idea, why not give us that 7th character slot. If space in the lobby is the problem, why not make the 6th sit, the 7th stand, and have the wizards switch seats with each other. Or how bout adding 1 more seat in the back of the classroom. Slide the doors over to the left or right, or remove them, and add a final seat in the back of the class on a stand or something to make it taller so the player can select it. If it is about money, which I doubt it is, how bout just raising the price of membership instead of making players pay for 2 accounts. Not many people create that second account for 1 wizard, but I bet no one will have a problem paying a bit extra if they want to create that 7th character. I for one, will always want to play that school that I won't have. Another idea moneywise, is charge us crows to open that last slot. I don't care what it would take, I would love this game so much more if it had a 7th character slot.
This has been addressed by KI. The answer is and always will be no.
You have two options. Delete a wizard or create a second account. That's it. That is from Professor Greyrose... many,many, many times over.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Hellbo40 on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
Hello everyone, i was thinking earlier that why can you have all wizards besides one? that makes no sense i think players should be able to experience playing on all types of wizards without having to delete one, so please if you guys can, in the next update add another character slot, atleast make it so you can buy it with crowns or be a member to do it,

Hellbo40
I agree, since there's 6 tables and 1 is always stood up, so there should be a wizard for each table & 1 stood up, instead of a taunting empty seat.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I totally agree! I have every wizard but Myth, and I want to try out Myth really badly!

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Hi i was wondering if Kingsisle would give us a 7th character slot so i can make the last school i missed out on here is a few reason why i think it should be allowed

1. We pay membership to play this game so it should be allowed so we can play the Entire game doing all the quests for each school thats different to main quests for example Pet spells quests

2. Even if you release the 7th character slot for a price, Crowns Maybe?

3. This would also increase the money you make as people who have already got 6 Wizard (like me) that are already highly leveled might wanna make a new wizard.

Finally i know this idea has been asked before but i believe it would be a nice gesture on you're part to let the wizard community have that last wizard :D

Many Thanks

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
GandalfLannister on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi i was wondering if Kingsisle would give us a 7th character slot so i can make the last school i missed out on here is a few reason why i think it should be allowed

1. We pay membership to play this game so it should be allowed so we can play the Entire game doing all the quests for each school thats different to main quests for example Pet spells quests

2. Even if you release the 7th character slot for a price, Crowns Maybe?

3. This would also increase the money you make as people who have already got 6 Wizard (like me) that are already highly leveled might wanna make a new wizard.

Finally i know this idea has been asked before but i believe it would be a nice gesture on you're part to let the wizard community have that last wizard :D

Many Thanks
Yeah same it would be nice, I feel u on this one

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
As long as we don't have to pay crowns. We pay enough of those with our monthly subscription anyways.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
It would be nice to pay a certain amount of crowns to get a 7th character slot. Some of us want to make all of the school characters and to experience all of them.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I agree completely. It would be wonderful to be able to create a wizard of each school. Pirate101 lets you have one of every class (5) and then one extra. I don't see any reason we can't have one for each school other than $. Like Mary and some others have cleverly stated you can release the slot for a crowns price and I know for a fact many people who play this game would really appreciate that. That's what we really should have gotten for the KI 5th birthday. Something people want and it would show KI appreciates the business we all give them.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Rune Raider on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Go Myth. Seriously, you won't regret it. :)
lol storm is way better then myth myth is the art of being rude and stupid with stupider minions by yourside storm is the school that makes inventions can summon lightning to power them

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
I think all players, subscribed or not, should get to have a 7th wizard, there are better things subscribed members can get if kingsisle decides too.

Colin SpiritDust lvl 79 Pyromancer