Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need another character slot.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Hellbo40 on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
Hello everyone, i was thinking earlier that why can you have all wizards besides one? that makes no sense i think players should be able to experience playing on all types of wizards without having to delete one, so please if you guys can, in the next update add another character slot, atleast make it so you can buy it with crowns or be a member to do it,

Hellbo40
I think we should have a combanation of all the wizard choices. I think it should be the combo wizard.
Cat/ Kaitly.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I agree with this 100%, I'd really like to have one of each school or if one doesn't work out, try a previous school with a different secondary. Making it purchasable with crowns... I don't care for that idea but if they want to do it that way its fine. A better option might be if the account has a membership for at least two months or has bought at least $20 worth of crowns they unlock it for free(seeing as they have already paid to play)[and yes I do think pre-paid cards should count as membership and crowns purchase].

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
I never really understood this. Why have seven different schools to choose from when you can only have six characters? I am in desperate need of making a new character since all of my current ones have good stats in PvP and I have none to delete. I hope there are others out there who think this because maybe we can convince KI to make another character slot, or am I being too optimistic?

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Sirolu on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I think everyone here is being too hopeful. As I see it, the fact that there are only six characters slots is a way to make more money. So let's look at this suggestion in a way which generates a nearly equal amount of money for KingsIsle.

In that case, we should be capable of purchasing more characters slots for a high price. More specifically, a price in the 15,000 to 30,000 crowns range. It's expensive, but it should be a valid compromise for the lost income gained from secondary accounts.

The reason this would work is simple. While the average amount of money gained per player may be lower, you need to look at it another way. When it's more convenient to do something, it'll end up increasing the amount of people doing that. Which means that this should make equal amounts of money for KingsIsle, or it may even surpass what they're already making

At least that's my view on this.
Well said. I couldn't agree more. It has to be a money issue. Notice how Pirate101 has 5 classes and you have an extra slot. I think this is just KI way of making people spend more money of course. They can spin the "make you pick all but one" so you have to choose which you want to excel at. That's blasphemy. It's only because of the revenue generated from a second account. Very well explained Sirolu, well done

Please give us a 7th charater for a crowns fee. Sales and revenue will only continue to increase. Wizard is expanding to new countries every year if not few months. The need to make money issue isn't as viable as what it once was 5 years ago. Just my two cents on the subject. It would be really nice if this was the 5 year anniversary to membership players as most of us have ALREADY dumped plenty of money into this game (whether it be for crowns, bundles or just membership fee for years alone.)

Please make playing all schools on one account an option. Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
How about every one get one more characters, members and crowns players get two (If you want to retry a school)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
we should be able to make 7 wizards because i already made 5 and i still want a and a. it seems silly to make an entire new account just to have a wizard of that school. plz consider this because i have a lot of friends who feel the same, mostly long time players.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Please add a 7th character slot. The players who have been here for years deserve some kind of reward and not worthless housing items.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
best idea i ever heard

Kyle Earthshard ()

Kane Star ()

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
There aren't enough desks. The selection screen would have to be edited. Great idea! I could have a storm!
There would be 6 desks with one wizard standing on the carpet thing.

Valerian ShadowSpear Level 68 Necromancer Currently Questing In Waterfront,Zafaria

Wishing for Colossal

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
DragonEnthusiast on Jul 20, 2012 wrote:
As a payed member, I think it would be fit is that payed members are allowed the option to creat a 7th character
That doesnt make much sense at all. Several people buy crowns and just buy areas. If it was going to be filtered, I think it should be something like 3 characters above level 70. Not paying members only.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I would like to have one wizard of each school. But I don't want to create a account just for one wizard. You can buy a extra castle potion already. Why not a potion to add another character.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Darkmage1812 on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
I would like to have one wizard of each school. But I don't want to create a account just for one wizard. You can buy a extra castle potion already. Why not a potion to add another character.
KI has already said they will not add a 7th slot. I don't know why people keep revisiting this.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
It's wishful hopefuly thinking. And it would be AWESOME if they let everybody have one of each type ONE account. It truly would be a beautiful thing, we know it's too good to be true; we're just voicing our opinions on how highly coveted that feature would be. Please add the 7th character lol.

I'm very very close to deleting my beloved . I find it disturbing and odd that is the ONLY school where all of it's AOE spells can be trained by any wizard in the game.

That should not be.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I would love another character slot so i can finally make my Life

But i know its never going to happen. i have asked numerous times for another slot but it doesn't seem like KI care about what we want ...

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Please 7th Wizard slot. Most of the updates (aside from Aquila and Goldust's 4th potion XD ) from last year and this year have been jokes and a complete waste of time. Please add something players actually WANT and not some more fluff that is overplayed the second day it is out or has no balanced function to begin with.

A 7th Wizard slot would make a lot of people happy and would reward loyal customers a lot more than most of the recent stuff KI has been pushing off as "content."

Community Leader
Eric Crowspear on Aug 17, 2012 wrote:
I always here people saying "I wish we had another character slot." Well I have a proposal for this!

If there is an extra house elixir, then lets make a character slot elixir!

Price: 5000-10000 crowns

Only released during holidays.

Thoughts?

-Gtafreak101

P.S. I don't know if this was already thought of, or already posted. If it is, my apologies.
This this this! However, I don't really see the point in only having it around during holidays.

There would probably have to be a cap on how many one account could use, as people could store items on other wizards to significantly expand their inventory space.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
seethe42 on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
KI has already said they will not add a 7th slot. I don't know why people keep revisiting this.
Can you give a link, directions, or something to where they said they wouldn't?

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
As you all know there are 7 schools which are fire ice storm death myth life and balance now I know we can only use 6 out of the 7 so how come we cant use all the schools I had a hard time choosing between myth and life a while back are you professors keeping us from using it or are you guys thinking we don't need all 7 cause I would absolutely love to try life school and I know some people out there wouldn't mind playing all 7 wizards so plz can we know why we cant have 7 wizards and if its about the seat there is 6 but one could stand while the others sit cause one of them is gonna be used.

Dakota Firemancer lvl92
Dakota IcePetal lvl93
Dakota NightCloud lvl89
Dakota WyrmBringer lvl78
Dakota DeathBlade lvl73
Dakota MythHunter lvl45
and
Dakota CrystalBlade lvl1 if we could have 7 lol on one account not 2 different ones

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
As a payed member, I think it would be fit is that payed members are allowed the option to creat a 7th character
for crying out loud that's nonsense! I just think KI should make another char slot its nonsense they didn't there's 7 schools and your wrong and KI is also wrong so I object to that if non-members can play the game they should have the slot! that's nonsense what you said!

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
This is an issue brought up many times. I think the general answer on why a seventh character slot does not exist, and a reason I think KingsIsle has even stated, is because of this:
KingsIsle is a company and they need money to continue the company. They purposely make it so you have to create a second account for the seventh school, in order for more money.

As much as I would like to see the character limit be risen to seven, I do not see it happening. It is a business and it is in their nature to make as much money as they can. I respect and accept that philosophy.

Seth NightFlame 100
Child of Light and Shadow

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
taylor emeraldwhis... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
for crying out loud that's nonsense! I just think KI should make another char slot its nonsense they didn't there's 7 schools and your wrong and KI is also wrong so I object to that if non-members can play the game they should have the slot! that's nonsense what you said!
Relax. This will not happen. Period.

Professor Greyrose has said over and over and over again at no time will 7 characters be allowed on one account, whether you have membership or not.

Delete one or start a second account. Those are our choices.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I do not think it is necessary to be a member to get one, anyone should be able to make 7. I also think a 7th character slot would be awesome - then you can experience the whole game!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
But... yes, I see that there could be problems... Great job for catching that!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Kaitlyn EarthBloss... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I think we should have a combanation of all the wizard choices. I think it should be the combo wizard.
Cat/ Kaitly.
cough balance cough

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
I was just gonna post this same idea!! There is an extra desk too! One character is always standing!! So the empty desk could go to the 7th character. I used to have like a level 10 ice and then i deleted it for a fire. The last few days i've been thinking of who to delete for my ice but i don't wanna do that. I always thought there was a 7th slot because of that empty desk but I just didn't know how to unlock it. Tbh I also thought the ones off to the sides were open too. I thought that would be a great idea for years. Start a petition XD

~Emma Lotusthorn 81