Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is marelybone u favourite world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Dragonspyre will be my favorite world when i unlock it. Marleybone is my least favorite. I guess at the present time my favorite is Wysteria.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
No, it isn't. It my least favorite world and I've been to every world. Currently working on Avalon. Mooshu is one of my favorite worlds. It's just amazing. Nuff said.

Kayla, lvl 72, Transcendent Diviner

Kiley Dreamer, lvl 24, Adept Sorceress

Survivor
May 07, 2011
colas857 wrote:
marelybone is my favourite world because i love animals and my favourite animals are dogs : :D my least favourite world is moshoo or however u spell it
I liked marleybone when I frist got there at the begining of july,but after awhile it got annoying because I couldn't find the last boss until yesterday. Know I'm in mooshu and I love it. 8)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I've been up to MooShu.
Frankly, I really like Avalon. The atmosphere of it.
Asking me how I got there? Well, I've only seen the Commons part of it, and some of the battlefield(I was with my friend, we didn't go far). I love Fantasy, and from what I've seen, it looks like the perfect world for me. Challenging, no sidewalks, much like parts of MooShu. You gotta go creeper-style then. Stalk them until you can move on.
I didn't like MarleyBone. The atmosphere of it was... Depressing, almost. I hated it all, except for how it was placed in Britain. <3

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009

marleybone is my fav because thats the only city in the spiral 8)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
my fav would have to be Mooshu because it is so easy and there arent many dungeons

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
I hate it when I get pulled into battles. But after I got my mount it got better. :)

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
brwac wrote:
I agree with the drag in rate here being unreal. Of all the other worlds there were spots where it was a problem but in this world it is all of it. Worse is when helping others it is a given that at least one of the group will get in an extra battle or sometimes two. In the end it makes this a very long world to get though and out the other side finally.

I also agree about the teleport problem, most did manage to get me closer to where I needed to go but rarely at it.
I totally agree. It always seems so boring and you always get dragged into unwanted fights

Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
  • one marleybone is not as bad as mooshu
  • to mooshu is not as bad as dragonspyre
  • and third celestia is the longest world ever.
  • so for that answer i love marleybone compared to the longer worlds.

Community Leader
Marleybone has always been my favorite world. Avalon and Azteca are battling to be which is my second favorite. I think Azteca will be though ;)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
colas857 on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
marelybone is my favourite world because i love animals and my favourite animals are dogs : :D my least favourite world is moshoo or however u spell it
marlybone is second best

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
My favorite world is CL, lots of fun and you can take lower level players there to level them up

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
colas857 on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
I did not like Marelybone. Mooshu was not bad but not the best. I enjoyed Avalon and Zafaria. So far, they are my favorite worlds. Can't wait to finish Avalon and go to Azteca.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
My problem with Marelybone is the very irritating rooftops. Those rooftops created so many unessecary side battles when trying to do quest, and were a pain to cross enemies, avoid enemies here and there. So far, it's actually among my least favorite worlds, if not my least favorite.