Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another thread on world ideas...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Well it's time for someone new to bring up this topic. But I just want to get this out so here it is; I'll try not to rant, but, you know, I probably will... So get a snack and take a seat.

Ok so what I'd like to see in the game is raising the level cap by 20 so we have room to work with in the next world. The world idea that I have is one that has been enveloped by an enemy that threatens to brake apart the spiral itself, not the dragon titan again, but something more, unexpected. Like maybe an elemental. The elemental has encroached on the umbra queen's territory(can never remember her name) in so much that she has sent an envoy to wizard city asking if they could work together as the elemental has already started to move towards wizard city. Let's say it found it's way to maybe 2 worlds on it way to us and we have new dungeons that we can farm in those worlds to beat back the elemental's forces.

After consideration, Ambrose decides to send you to what was the umbra queens land(that she allowed you passage as a sign of faith). You discover that she was not lying, and that the elemental has already left for ravenwood. Now we stop him and his army at a world that was previously uninhabited to discover that many allies from your past have already arrived and started to fight the elemental (and what would it be without those marleybonian dogs with their tanks and such.) these people would be marleybonians, Zafarians, and kroks. They assign you to go out and scout the enemy land to find out that the elemental has already fortified himself into a make-shift fortress, but still immune to our magic so for the first section you'd have to quest to get a special spell(not actual spell, but a quest spell) as well as Marleybonian heavy machinery in an attempt to break through his gates. When you finally get through his gates, you discover exactly what your fighting, he can separate himself to turn into multiple almost equal beings. Meaning that you'll fight him several times for the duration of the world. After you defeat him for the first time, you go back to the main base to discover that morganthene(i remembered :D ) has a surprise waiting for you...
She gives you a spell that she's partially immune to, but its your rank 10-12 spell (depending on how long it would take to do this). She tells you her story and why she turned out the way she did (won't say anything about it because I don't know anything about her), so you see a different side of her and she begins to work with you using her own magic to combat the elemental through breaking through his many fortresses to allow you entrance(of course she forgot the ingredients at home for the spells).
So the world works like dragonspyre in the since that there are multiple levels to go through that each requires something to disenchant the gates to the worlds. NPC's from worlds past show up to guide you, like celstians who eventually show you even more magic as well as give you hints on what you need to unlock a barrier, gate, etc.
As for the elemental boss nothing for names comes to mind, so, I"ll go into detail with his cheats. For one, this would have to be a very different dungeon because of this things power. The main thing that comes to mind is an expanded sigil. This means that instead of having one fight at a time, four people at a time, having an 8 person sigil and not allowing anyone to come in if they didn't go on the sigil with the group.

The elemental boss would face you at it's strongest point with 4 of him, that's right 4. We would need an expanded dungeon, allowing the max to be 8 wizards not 4. this is because the boss would have 50,000 health and it'd be fire with it's lesser selves at 15,000 as ice with his cheats as:
Single attack spells trigger a black mantle on caser until 2 out of 3 minions are dead.
Blades only.
Traps trigger a meteor strike that does 1450 damage, unblockible if criticaled.
Blocks all critical.
will cast a wildbolt for 100 damage every other turn on the person with the most threat on them until he is down to 1/4 health, in that case it turns to 1,000 every 3 turns.
Every time a player reaches less than half health, he casts sprite on them, only used once per time the player reaches this point.
It's immune to beguile and stun.

My dad's a programmer so I understand the amount of work it can take, but It would definitely keep wizard101 on the top of the gaming chain. The world would be so diverse that if you hate one part of it, you'll probably like another part of it. Well so far that's all I got, and it thus concludes my monthly rant. Tell me what you think :)!