Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 62 working on Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
I just finished Celestia (Good riddance!) and i am in zafaria. I finished at level 69. I did i think all of the side quests in every world. I also quit celestia for a while and did Wintertusk because it was too hard. When I got there a higher level, it was a little easier. So yes, it is normal but i dont think you can ever be too high a level to work on an area

Mark Wildflame

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Should I try doing Winter tusk before am able to get into Celestia?
Currently am a level 49 in the Grande Chasm in Dragonspyre and half way to getting to Grand Master.....
If I didn't do Winter tusk, what level would I get into Celestia? Assuming I did all of the side quest there.....
I want Celestia to be kind of easy as you can see.....

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Omiguy on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
Of course it's too high. Celestia is meant for Level 50-60. Of course, with Wintertusk and Wysteria people are able to get to level 60 before they reach Celestia (including me).
Don't be rude.Lots of people are lvl 62 in celestia.I finished it at lvl 76.I should have at least started avalon.Bryan don't be rude it's not a fact but an opinion.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am level 67 Storm, and I am havin6 the hardest time in Celestia. I have to beat the last dun6eon, and I really need help.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
I am of 61 and still working on celestial and btw the street quest is so hard!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
No your fine. I'm level 62 in crustacean empire

Dolan Griffontalon legendary diviner (level 62)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
i have completed dragonspyre and wintertusk and i am level 60. it will be easy for you to defeat thte bosses

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
Yeah, level 62 is kinda high. I started Celestia when I was level 49, because scarecrow took me through DragonSpyre easy. But, Celestia was very hard for me when I started going to Celestia after I defeated Malistaire. I died on mostly every battle. I would say you should work on it from lvl 50-55 at beginning, and finish at about level 60. But I do have one question: how do you level up so fast? I have been looking for ways to do that. Never been able to find a good one, except when I helped a friend fight in The Centone. (Or whatever it's called. The one dungeon in Azteca).

Brandon SoulThief
Currently level 52, but as I said before, looking for ways to level up!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Certainly not! I was in the science area at that time

Dolan Griffontalon Legendary Diviner (level 66)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
No, you are never to high of a level to be working on any world, My fire wiz is Level 69, and just finished Celestia a bit ago, also, my storm wiz is Level 17, and is still working on Wizard City, so i'd say your just fine.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Not at all. I am level 66 and am in the Science Center. If you are a higher level wizard, you will just find it easier :)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Of course it's too high. Celestia is meant for Level 50-60. Of course, with Wintertusk and Wysteria people are able to get to level 60 before they reach Celestia (including me).
Uh... No. Just no. It's not too high, we all work at our own paces.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Meh - I'm level 68 and just finished Celestia - I have been celebrating all day... :P
Sierra Ashblood, Legendary (and now lion-crushing)

Explorer
May 06, 2012
yeah, thanks to wintertusk im a level 66 and still on celestia... oh well.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Wolf Strongshield on Mar 23, 2012 wrote:
Hello guys! I just want to know if thats too high for a lvl 62 in Cl.
Compared to when my life was doing Celestia, (Level 71) no.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I do celestia at level 48. You are not too high if you ave done all the side quests however.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
You probably just did a lot of Grizzleheim and that is why you are two levels ahead in Celestia.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Why is this too high of a level? This just proves that Wolf Strongshield took the tedious time and effort to complete all the side quests and get lots of xp. There is nothing wrong with that. I made friends with a level 65 in the district of the stars. You are completely fine.

Amber Rainbowstone - level 61

Sierra Hex - level 33

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Why is this too high of a level? This just proves that Wolf Strongshield took the tedious time and effort to complete all the side quests and get lots of xp. There is nothing wrong with that. I made friends with a level 65 in the district of the stars. You are completely fine.

Amber Rainbowstone - level 61

Sierra Hex - level 33

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I don't think that's too low, I'm level 61 and way ahead of my levels.
Brianna Starsong, wizard level 61
p.s. I didn't beat rattle bones (first boss in unicorn way) until level 14 or something like that because I was too scared XD I just kept fighting lost souls lol!