Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New castle idea, and mount.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Well. After about two full days of being ill, and playing wizard101. I got this nice idea for a new castle and mounts..

. . .

How about a sky castle? Made of clouds? A river running through and plumitting down towards the earth below?
I'm gonna try to draw this out. ( I'm a pretty decent artist.)
The new mount I had in mind was a Zebra type mount. For the new world perhaps? Oh! What if all the schools got their own special mount? Like Fire could be a Phenix or something? I dunno. Just new ideas..

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stonemeadow wrote:
Well. After about two full days of being ill, and playing wizard101. I got this nice idea for a new castle and mounts..

. . .

How about a sky castle? Made of clouds? A river running through and plumitting down towards the earth below?
I'm gonna try to draw this out. ( I'm a pretty decent artist.)
The new mount I had in mind was a Zebra type mount. For the new world perhaps? Oh! What if all the schools got their own special mount? Like Fire could be a Phenix or something? I dunno. Just new ideas..

I like the sky castle idea. :)
and the zebra mount...it would fit in with Zafaria very well.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Zebra mount seems more zafaria like.

Lets hope this doesnt encourage children to jump out of airplanes and hope to land on clouds though :P
Creative ^-^ Just what I like :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
Zebra mount seems more zafaria like.

Lets hope this doesnt encourage children to jump out of airplanes and hope to land on clouds though :P
Creative ^-^ Just what I like :D

Yes, the Zebra mounts do sound like they should be from Zafaria. I think that is why the "new world" was mentioned. :)

Let's not forget though, the Orstrich mount, Rhino, etc. The Sky castle sounds interesting. I'm hoping they come out with something different soon, though. Having only the three at the moment, you can only do so much.