Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An improvemment to PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Let me get this out straight: I stink at pvp. I just do. Rightnow I am training one of my pets to learn spell- proof. But anyways, i have been trying to improve my skills at pvp and been battiling. I am a little confused. I have membership, and I can never seem to join a ranked match, because they say friends only. In the practice section ... it is a nightmare. I have been beating up little level 5 s because Im not sure what their level is ... btw im level 70 myth. Can you make it so you know the opponents level. Im prettysure there is somg big con to this.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
shukion123 wrote:
Let me get this out straight: I stink at pvp. I just do. Rightnow I am training one of my pets to learn spell- proof. But anyways, i have been trying to improve my skills at pvp and been battiling. I am a little confused. I have membership, and I can never seem to join a ranked match, because they say friends only. In the practice section ... it is a nightmare. I have been beating up little level 5 s because Im not sure what their level is ... btw im level 70 myth. Can you make it so you know the opponents level. Im prettysure there is somg big con to this.

Shukion,

At the bottom of the page, you will see a button that says "Create Match" in Practice.
Click on this button and you can choose what level or levels you want to go against. This way you can control any level mismatch.

Joe.