Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Music!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I think the Music Player was one of the best ideas ever. But there's only one problem. While all of the main themes of each world and some extras exist, there should be many more to choose from. For example, battle music and more dungeon music. The music I would want more than anything in the entire world is the Grizzleheim Dungeon Music. The one that plays in the 4 Ravens lair. That would totally fit my "Legendary Lost Forest" Theme in my Dragon's Fjord. So I beg of you, Wizard101, please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE give us more options for music around the spiral. Especially all the Grizzleheim themes. Grizzleheim is my favorite world because it is so beautiful and the music is just plain amazing. Please take this into consideration! Pleeaaasseeee...

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Well yes you are right at this instance I think people want to see more music options and not just wizard101 themes. How about some nice classical music or some basic hip pop music for parties although the hip hop part may be thrown off its nor very wizardry but i think the classical part is a nice idea for when you want to chill for a bit, what do you think?

There is a musical scroll somewhere in the game for all of music from every world.

Arthur

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Arthur Wethersfield wrote:
There is a musical scroll somewhere in the game for all of music from every world.

Arthur

Yeah, I have like a dozen scrolls so far. Exactly how many scrolls are there? They take a lot of room in my back pack.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Arthur Wethersfield wrote:

Arthur

That must be hard to get!!!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
I have seen at least one of each in the bazaar, some are there in bunches, some only once in a while