Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How we've grown

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
When do wizards stop being students. Many of us have reached level 70 and are ranked Transcendent after becoming Grandmaster wizards and Legendary wizards. The title of Master alone seems pretty complete to me. But I also see the game progressing even further. So where will we go then, and when does a student become close to becoming as skilled as their teachers. Or even no longer a student of the school. Because it feels as though the teachers still think we have a long way left to go. So I end with my final question being if we saw our teachers given titles like our wizards (except for the title of teacher) what is it or what would that be.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
kinggriffen wrote:
When do wizards stop being students. Many of us have reached level 70 and are ranked Transcendent after becoming Grandmaster wizards and Legendary wizards. The title of Master alone seems pretty complete to me. But I also see the game progressing even further. So where will we go then, and when does a student become close to becoming as skilled as their teachers. Or even no longer a student of the school. Because it feels as though the teachers still think we have a long way left to go. So I end with my final question being if we saw our teachers given titles like our wizards (except for the title of teacher) what is it or what would that be.
I don't understand quite what you mean?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I never thought about it that way, but it's an interesting point. Do wizards ever graduate from Ravenwood?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Yes, that would be cool, to get a diploma or trophy or something that we could put in our houses.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I don't think we will ever get out of the Game. Btw its actually called Ravenwood College fully i think. This came to my mind, If we're in Ravenwood COLLEGE, why do we look so small? Maybe in Wizard10000001. we'll Graduate. LOL.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I don't get exactly what you mean, but I suppose KI will keep adding areas for bigger wizards to go to and gain more experience. I guess we will never be as big as our teachers, but we will get pretty strong!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
please tell me you don't believe that you ever really stop learning.....?

if you enter the school at age 6 or 7 or 8 even 11 or 12 or 15 it does not make a difference.

once you get done with the class room learning you go on to learning by independent studies and that takes a life time.
Even Merle Ambrose still gets out the books to refresh or learn something new and the man is old i mean old.....

dont let the way of the earth bound mentalities bind your thinking.

as a wizard you have many worlds to explore and
many more form of magic to learn.

and there is a need to even delve deeper in to what you have learned ar Raven wood to see how you can enhance the magic you have already learned.