Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game pack boss drops.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I had the idea of making packs a rare drop item from certain bosses. Like, Malistaire could have a drop chance of a Dragon, Wyvern, Raven, Etc pack. And maybe the bosses like Sylster or Lyon could have the extremely rare chance at a Mega Snack pack drop. It will be as rare and getting a mastery amulet drop. And maybe some lesser bosses in the game, maybe Meoiarty or Jade Oni or any others could drop The Green Thumb pack or the normal snack pack or who knows what. This is really just an idea.

Wolf Nightbreeze, Trascended Theurgist.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
achilles398 wrote:
I had the idea of making packs a rare drop item from certain bosses. Like, Malistaire could have a drop chance of a Dragon, Wyvern, Raven, Etc pack. And maybe the bosses like Sylster or Lyon could have the extremely rare chance at a Mega Snack pack drop. It will be as rare and getting a mastery amulet drop. And maybe some lesser bosses in the game, maybe Meoiarty or Jade Oni or any others could drop The Green Thumb pack or the normal snack pack or who knows what. This is really just an idea.

Wolf Nightbreeze, Trascended Theurgist.

Best idea I've heard in a while. Brings back the put time in OR put money in idea to the game.