Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are all the level 48 spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I have changed this message because I went to the Friendly Necromancer website here is the list.

Ice: Ice Giant
Fire: Fire Dragon
Death:Scarecrow (Malistaire uses)
Life:(I forgot sorry)
Myth:Orthurus
Balance:(I forgot sorry)

AustinEarthCatcher level 45, Master of Death and Fire.
(Primary school is Death)

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Can't name them all...but Destiny did the task yesterday on Test to get her Level 48 Life spell. It rocks....

Not sure if I should spoil the surprise?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
How do you get these level 48 spells. I am level 49 and have not gotten any new spells nor any quests for these. Am I missing something? Is this for the test realm only?

Administrator
They're still only on the Test Realm and are still being adjusted and tested. Check it out for yourself by logging in to Wizard101 and clicking the red banner at the top of the page.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Then how come Oyotomi the Defiler used the scarecrow spell while I was in the "Un-Test Realm"?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Genki97 wrote:
Then how come Oyotomi the Defiler used the scarecrow spell while I was in the "Un-Test Realm"?

He did? I got a treasure card from him for Scarecrow but never had him use it on me. Wow.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Life is Rebirth and uses Bartleby
Balance is POwer Nova and looks sweet!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Gamma wrote:
They're still only on the Test Realm and are still being adjusted and tested. Check it out for yourself by logging in to Wizard101 and clicking the red banner at the top of the page.

i never saw a red banner on top of the page

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Storm- Storm Lord

Ice- Frost Giant

Fire- Fire Dragon

Death- Scarecrow

Myth- Orthorus

Life- Rebirth

Balance- Judgement (I Think)

Hero
May 19, 2009
audiochimp wrote:
Storm- Storm Lord

Ice- Frost Giant

Fire- Fire Dragon

Death- Scarecrow

Myth- Orthorus

Life- Rebirth

Balance- Judgement (I Think)

balance is power nova not judgement.

and its spelled Orthrus not orthorus

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
balance: power nova (can't wait to learn that!)
life: rebirth
death: scarecrow (not to be confused with harvest lord, which is fire and SERIOUSLY weaker.)
myth: orthrus
fire: fire dragon
ice: frost giant (since dad likes norse mythology, maybe if he joins wiz101, he should be an ice wizard!)
storm: ZEUS (although they call it storm lord.)

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
Hope921 wrote:
How do you get these level 48 spells. I am level 49 and have not gotten any new spells nor any quests for these. Am I missing something? Is this for the test realm only?

i do realize that i am posting this even after the grizzleheim update but when you get to level 48 you go to your teacher who will have the ( ) above their heads. but believe me the quest is soooo hard.
paul fireward lvl 49 pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
FireMan890 wrote:
I have changed this message because I went to the Friendly Necromancer website here is the list.

i know all of them except for balance.
here they are:
fire:dragon 435 + 365 over 3 rounds to all enemies
ice: frost giant: 575 and stun to all enemies
storm:storm lord:875 and stun to all enemies
death:scarecrow:700 to all enemies. convert half to health
myth:orthrus: 50 + 600 to one enemy
life:rebirth: (idk exactly how much but somewhere between 200 and 500 per pip to all friends)
balance:i forgot all of it

hope this helps :)
Paul fireward, level 49 pyromancer

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
tunerpw wrote:
FireMan890 wrote:

i know all of them except for balance.
here they are:
fire:dragon 435 + 365 over 3 rounds to all enemies
ice: frost giant: 575 and stun to all enemies
storm:storm lord:875 and stun to all enemies
death:scarecrow:700 to all enemies. convert half to health
myth:orthrus: 50 + 600 to one enemy
life:rebirth: (idk exactly how much but somewhere between 200 and 500 per pip to all friends)
balance:i forgot all of it

hope this helps :)
Paul fireward, level 49 pyromancer

Paul Fireward,Sorry to say but, you got almost ALL of it wrong. This is what it is 100% sure! I will put the type, the damage, and the animation Sorry if i am a bit confusing with the animations.

Fire:Fire Dragon: 440 and 351 damage over time to everyone: A dragon appears in the center of the screen and breathes fire at each enemy one at a time, then the little flame thing appears rotating around the enemies. Then the dragon flies away.

Ice:Frost Giant: 475 damage to everyone and stun: A frost giant and a few small, snowy mountains (and a small evergreen forest) appear in the center. The frost giant swings is hammer to each enemy one at a time and then just sits there for a while as your opponents get stunned.

Storm:Storm Lord:690 damage to everyone and stun: Clouds appear in the middle and a hand reaches out from the middle of the clouds. The storm lord pulls himself up with the hand and then throws his lightning bolt at each person. And then he does nothing at they get stunned.

Death: Scarecrow:400 damage to everyone and steal half: A scarecrow appears in the middle alone with a cornfield he sucks health from one person ( using his head )and returns it to you and then does that with each other person.

Myth: Orthrus: 50 damage and then 650 damage.: ( I have got the say this is THE most awesome animation but i don't really like myth :? ) A crater appears in the center and you hear some sniffing and you see a dogs nose sticking out. Then a 2 headed dog pulls himself up and barks a few times. One head uses the power of the moon to do 50 damage to you. Then both heads use the power of the moon to do 650 damage.

Life: Rebirth: 650 heal to all allies and give them all spirit armor: ( I have this spell ) Bartleby appears out of the ground and turns to each person and heals then, You just see a bunch of branches ( Please fix it so we don't see this cause it looks weird) as it gives spirit armor to every ally

Balance: Power Nova: 470 damage to every enemy and weakness to every enemy: A Weird sun looking thing appears in the middle that shoots this strange Mini- Sun looking thing at each person ( I am not TOO sure about this animation, but i am pretty sure )And then the sun thing just sits there as your enemies get weakness.

Hope This Helped! ( P.S This is most likely gonna be my last post Good Bye message boards! )

Joseph Liferider- Grandmaster Theurgist
Joseph Sandrider- Level 30 Sorcerer Warlord
Joseph Nightrider- Level 27 Necromancer
Matthew Starblood- Level 20 Diviner