Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bet you heard this before

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
The famous single pip that means 3 pips.. like a power pip with 2. But everyone whose posted this idea had different examples on how to get it.

My pip will be called the Surging pip

For me, You have to be 65+ to get it.

For Life, Death, and Balance, you must have atleast 95% power pips.

For Storm, Fire, Ice, and Myth, you must have atleast 75% (I originally thought 80%, tell me which one to pick, quote this so I can read your votes) power pips.

There will be a quest for this that I will explain below.

Quest given by Inyanga Whitestripes.

Name of the quest: "Bestow upon me power"

Dialogue
Inyanga: "Good to see you again young wizard! I have something very interesting you might want to know." *Next Box*

Inyanga: "There is ancient lore about this rock that gives power, most people don't believe it because it sounds silly, but I want you to prove them wrong!" *Next Box*

Inyanga: "Please go and check The Floating Land, The Grotto, Triton Avenue, and Well of Spirits for anything mystical or that something is off."

*Returning the quest*

Inyanga: "Did you go check the areas?"

Exp given: 3,600
Gold given: None

*Next quest*

Inyanga: "I bet you felt power inside you with the look on your face. Now that you know how it feels like, go to the nearest dungeons and fight the bosses for a special item"

Inyanga: "The dungeons you have to go to are Temple of Storm, The Portico, The Chancel, and The Trial of Spheres. Also you have to defeat Lord Nightshade."

*Returning the quest*

Inyanga: "Was that easy work?"

Exp given: 15,755
Gold given: None

*Next quest*

Inyanga: "Those items are very powerful. Be careful with them."

Inyanga: "Put all those items into my cauldron inside my hut. Those items should make the cauldron show a location of the stone."

*Returning the quest*

Inyanga: "What did the items show?"

Exp given: 1750
Gold Given: 150

*Next Quest*

Inyanga: "The stone is where!? Oh my this is bad news, but we are very lucky to catch this in time."

Inyanga: "That is where Hector Ironclaws lives. He's always power hungry."

Inyanga: "Go to Hector IronClaws' cave and find the stone!"

------------------------I will continue later in the day---------------------------